Teen Calls 911 After Father Takes Her Phone Away
The Accurate Source To Find Transcript To Teen Calls 911 After Father Takes Her Phone Away.”
[Teen Calls 911 After Father Takes Her Phone Away]
– It’s not a theft of – theft of property.
– How is it not? He didn’t buy it, my mother bought my phone, though. So how can he take it?
– Because he’s your father. Oh then he can hand it over to your mother. He can hand it over to your mother.
– My mother’s [inaudible], he was never supposed to take my phone.
– Well either way, like I said earlier – you have a phone, your father has the ability – the right to take the phone from you for being unruly or un – whatever. As far as not behaving. Or not [listen] by the rules. Having a phone is not a right. It’s privilege okay.
– I [inaudible].
– You don’t need a cell phone.
– It’s a privilege that you have a phone, period.
– So what I – so what I would suggest [inaudible], sort out whatever the differences are here, that lead up to it. Whatever would help in facilitate you getting your phone back. I would do just that. So you get your phone back, so you’re not without it. But if that means you gotta do step (A) through (Z), like he says, do just that.
– Do you agree to settle?
– It’s even not a matter of agreement, it’s – it’s the way it is. It’s a fact.
– You too, sir.
– It’s just yeah… when you are under eighteen, it’s yeah…
– [CROSS-TALK] Source: LYBIO.net
– It’s – when you are under eighteen they have every – they have that right to do so. Ya. Back in the day we had Pagers. I got my taken away. So I hear you.
– Pagers. Do you know what a Pager is? Alright. You know –
– And I was in – like you said, give her some space, or whatever, I’m in the house playing games with the kids and my other girl told me the police was here so I came out to see what’s [up]. I’m certain she called. So. [inaudible]
– She don’t – she – she don’t – I guess I’m like all the way –
– In a year and two days ma’am if he takes your phone, it’s a theft.
– There you go.
– Not for another year and two days. That’s a fact.
– […] three hours from here.
– The wrong –
– Some keep fighting you because you’re a child and I ain’t gonna keep back and forth with you cause you’re a child –
– Like, it’s just –
– Like, I said earlier, he put stipulations as far when and how you can get your phone back so I would suggest you do – you do what the father says, so you can get your phone back.
– Well I can clearly tell you that when I was here a minute ago –
– Yes, sir.
– when I first arrived. He put stipulations on how you can get your back so, give it some time, find out what your father needs from you, in order to get your phone back. And if you don’t care to do anything for him, or what he wants you to do, you’ll never get it back then, then you’ll have to go out and waste your money on a new one and then he’ll find out, and he’ll snatch that one from you too.
– […] Source: LYBIO.net
– Alright take care now.
– Good luck sir.
Teen Calls 911 After Father Takes Her Phone Away. It’s not a theft of property. How is it not? He didn’t buy it, my mother bought my phone, though. So how can he take it? Complete Full Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.