Whitney Wisconsin Spit Or Swallow


Whitney Wisconsin Spit Or Swallow

The Accurate Source To Find Transcript To Whitney Wisconsin Spit Or Swallow.”

[Whitney Wisconsin Spit Or Swallow]

[Whitney Wisconsin:] Source: LYBIO.net
Hi guys, so I got a couple requests to do this video tape. The video is going to be about swallowing versus spitting, spitting versus swallowing.
I’m just going to give you my opinion on it. The facts that I know about it, my thoughts on it, I am going to share that with you guys. If you were with somebody, if you are with a guy and you guys have been together for a while and you know each other, you know he doesn’t have like any STD’s or whatever and it’s safe. I will go ahead and swallow it just because sperm is actually really, really healthy for you. It is really good for you. If you look it up, you will be amazed. Semen is actually only 1% sperm. It’s only 1% sperm. The other 99% is various things that are so good for you, It’s got um… it’s got calcium in it. It’s got vitamins in it. It’s got vitamin C, it’s got B12, I think it has Vitamin E too. It’s got water in it. Cum’s got protein in it.

Protein, I think the protein and cum is about equivalent to an egg white. It’s about equivalent to an egg white. It’s I would say cum also improves sleep, it improves energy, it improves alertness. It’s amazing. It’s like a super drink. It’s good for your hair, it’s good for your skin, it’s good for your nails, it’s good for your teeth. It makes your teeth whiter and Semen is only like 5 or 25 calories a dose, that isn’t bad for all that good stuff in there. But, yeah, so if you were someone, it is your man, I would swallow it like if you guys are together and he goes down on you and he’s eating you out. He’s got to swallow it. So you know, you could just return the favor. He’s not spitting, so but yeah, if –

Also another thing I want to say though is, if you meet someone like just someone you just hooked up with a guy at a party or something. I would advise you not swallow his cum, just because you don’t know that person, you don’t what they have, you don’t know where they have been, you just kind of protect yourself from that situation because your mouth is more vulnerable than your vagina really is, when it comes to STD’s and stuff like that.

[Whitney Wisconsin:] Source: LYBIO.net
So if you’re just met somebody, when you don’t really know them like that, I’m wouldn’t swallow their cum, just don’t. Just to be on the safe side, I mean if you guys get together and you guys get to know each other more you guys actually start dating then yeah, but if you just meet somebody don’t swallow their cum.

But yeah, it’s really good for you, and some girls are going to be like eww… that’s disgusting, you swallow, that’s so gross blah, blah, blah and that’s not true, they obviously don’t realize what’s actually in it. And both of the same closed minded girls that only have sex missionary and their guys go out and cheat on them with girls like me.

[Whitney Wisconsin:] Source: L Y B I O . N E T
I’m just saying semen is really, really, really good for you. If you don’t believe me, go look it up, you will be amazed.

I hope that I answered some of your guy’s questions. You can go ahead and give me more ideas and more topics to talk about and I’ll be happy to figure out to do on the next video about. So thanks guys, thanks for watching.

Whitney Wisconsin Spit Or Swallow

Whitney Wisconsin Spit Or Swallow

Whitney Wisconsin Spit Or Swallow. Semen is actually only 1% sperm. Complete Full Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.

On LYBIO.net Transcripts, Speeches, Text, Words, Quotes and New Reading Content. http://www.lybio.net

Filed under People & Blogs by on #

Leave a Comment

Fields marked by an asterisk (*) are required.