Titanic’s Alternative Ending
The Accurate Source To Find Transcript To Titanic’s Alternative Ending.”
[Titanic’s Alternative Ending]
– I like to get drunk and have been known to dance.
– You know I was saving this for when I found the diamond.
– I’m sorry.
– Three years. I thought of nothing except Titanic but I never got it. I never let it in.
– Oh my god!
– Jesus! Source: LYBIO.net
– Nana. Wait. Don’t!
– Don’t come any closer! I’ll drop it.
– You had it the entire time.
– The hardest part about being so poor was being so rich. But every time I thought of selling it, I thought of Cal. And somehow, I made it without his help.
– Holy shit.
– Look Rose, I don’t know what to say to a woman who tries to jump off the Titanic when it’s not sinking and then jumps back on when it is. We’re dealing with logic, here, I know that. But please, think about this for a second.
– Oh, I’ve thought about this for years, and I’ve come all the way here to put it back where it belongs.
– Wait! Just let me hold it in my hand? Please, just once.
– Oh my God.
– You look for treasure in the wrong place, Mr. Lovett. Only life is priceless. And.. making each day count.
– Jesus, no! That really sucks lady!
– Very funny, that’s just great, meanwhile I’m…
– Don’t you like to dance.
Titanic’s Alternative Ending. Jesus, no! That really sucks lady! Film & Animation Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.