Dear Future Mom – March 21 – World Down Syndrome Day
The Accurate Source To Find Transcript To Dear Future Mom – March 21 – World Down Syndrome Day.”
[Dear Future Mom - March 21 - World Down Syndrome Day]
On the 9th of February, we received this email from a future mom.
“I’m expecting a baby.”
“I’ve discovered he has Down syndrome.”
“I’m scared: what kind of life will my child have?”
Today we reply to her like this.
Dear future mom, don’t be afraid.
Your child will be able to do many things.
He’ll be able to hug you.
He’ll be able to run towards you. Source: LYBIO.net
He’ll be able to speak and tell you he loves you.
He’ll be able to go to school, like everybody.
He’ll be able to learn to write.
And he’ll be able to write to you, if someday he is far away.
Because, indeed he’ll be able to travel too.
He’ll be able to help his father fix his bicycle.
He’ll be able to work and earn his money.
And with that money he’ll be able to invite you out for dinner.
Or rent an apartment and go living alone.
Sometimes it will be difficult.
But isn’t it like that for all mothers?
Dear future mom, your child can be happy.
Just like I am.
And you’ll be happy too.
People with Down syndrome can live a happy life. Source: LYBIO.net
Together we can make it possible.
21 World Down Syndrome Day
Everyone has the right to be happy.
Dear Future Mom – March 21 – World Down Syndrome Day. People with Down syndrome can live a happy life. Nonprofits & Activism Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
Trending Now AROUND THE WEB
- Jonathan Mann – Are Video Games Sexist?
- Factual Feminist – Christina Hoff Sommers – Are Video Games Sexist?
- Charles Dance Reveals Game Of Thrones Season 5 Return
- Wanderlei Silva – Breaking News – This is Not A Goodbye – Isso Nao E Um Adeus
- Intruder Jumps White House Fence, Sparks Evacuation
- First Person To Buy iPhone In Perth Drops It On Camera
- Kmart Not A Christmas Commercial
- Do You Like Sitting In Front Without A Seat Belt
- Formula One V6 Turbo: 2014 Rules Explained
- Words That Microsoft Sam Can’t Say
- Carleton Ravens Win 2014 Panda Game On 55-Yard Hail Mary
- German Shepherd – Wants To Continue Swimming – It’s Time To Go
- Countdown Blooper – I’ll Stick With A Ford
- The Juice Media – The Singularity – Featuring – Ray Kurzweil & Alex Jones – RAP NEWS 28
- Jenna Marbles – How To Care For Your Cermet
- Rachel Edwardson – Aakang, Aakang (Mama, Mama)
- Michelle Phan – LIFE GUIDE : How To Make A Friend
- Amy Kuney – Chocolate
- Tim Cook On Privacy And Apple Pay – Charlie Rose
- Hannah Storm: What Does The NFL Stand For?
- Autistic Man Builds Feline Fun House
- TomSka – Yeah, Cake
Tags: Complete, Dear Future Mom, Dear Future Mom March 21 World Down Syndrome Day, Dear Future Mom March 21 World Down Syndrome Day Dialogue, Dear Future Mom March 21 World Down Syndrome Day Quotes, Dear Future Mom March 21 World Down Syndrome Day Read, Dear Future Mom March 21 World Down Syndrome Day Transcription, Dear Future Mom March 21 World Down Syndrome Day Words, Dear Future Mom Quotes, Dear Future Mom Video, Dialogue, Down Syndrome Day, Manuscript, March 21, Quotes, Read, Read Dear Future Mom, Read Dear Future Mom News, Read The News, Read Transcription, Read Transcripts, Remarks, Saying, Script, Text, Transcripts, Videos, Webcam, Words, World, World Down Syndrome Day.