2pac Announced Dead At Nas Concert
The Accurate Source To Find Transcript To 2pac Announced Dead At Nas Concert.”
[2pac Announced Dead At Nas Concert]
[WARNING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE]
[Tupac Shakur (June 16, 1971 – September 13, 1996)] Source: LYBIO.net
September 13 1996
NASSAU COLISEUM LONG ISLAND, NY
[James Roberts (February 12, 1963, Hollis, Queens, New York)]
Yo. What’s up yo, can I get a light please? What’s up yo, this Ed Lover from HOT 97, how are you all doing, aite? Yo, chill out, chill out, yo, hold on, this is Ed and Nas and we both got one thing in common, we both, we both represent Queens to the fullest. Aite?
Now, this brother was good enough to stop his show in the middle of his show and I want everybody in here, everybody in here, everybody stand up on their feet first and foremost, please. Now don’t make no noise, every brother in here please take your hat off at 7:03 p.m. New York time, 4:03 p.m. Las Vegas time, Tupac Shakur passed away, ya’ll.
Give me a moment of silence. Now everybody out up that listen to Hot 97 probably heard about some big Tupac guy with Nas, whatever, Mob Deep whatever. It takes a big one to fucking stop at middle of (inaudible).
Okay, so we can recognize a brother that was part of the hip-hop culture that passed away. I don’t give a fuck what Tupac never said on the record, no matter what, he didn’t deserve to die that way.
When a – when the fuck are we going to stop this bullshit and start loving one another. Don’t believe the hype, it was no East Coast, West Coast bullshit, it was some internal LA shit that took this brother up. Can we have a moment of silence for the memory of one of the greatest rappers that have ever lived, Tupac Shakur.
Now let my fuckin Nas do his thing, ya’ll enjoy the rest of the show. God bless you and say your prayer for Tupac.
[Nasir Bin Olu Dara (September 14, 1973)] Source: LYBIO.net
Yo, You’all it’s definitely real from everybody, you know what I’m saying showing your love my man, Ed Lover represented tonight. We’re going keep it going for my people big duel in the house Queensbridge the whole crew Brooklyn, New York.
2pac Announced Dead At Nas Concert. I don’t give a fuck what Tupac never said on the record, no matter what, he didn’t deserve to die that way. Complete Full Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
AROUND THE WEB
- Students Get Out Of Hand During Friday’s Snowfall
- Adidas Originals – Stan Smith – Xander Gaines
- Mimi Foundation – Support And Well Being
- Australian Condom Ad Banned From TV
- Coolest Cops Ever Asks Driver To Rev His 500 Horsepower Mercedes G55 AMG
- Captain Picard – Make It So
- Drake – Signs Shoe Deal With Michael Jordan’s Nike Brand
- Mark Pryor – North Star
- Dr. Maya Angelou – His Day Is Done – A Tribute Poem For Nelson Mandela
- Rebecca Black & Dave Days – Saturday
- UAT Digital Video – Bohemian Rhapsody – Star Wars Edition
- Lindsey Stirling & Kuha’o Case – Oh Come, Emmanuel
- The Onion – Bloomberg Defends NYPD’s Controversial Stop And Kiss Program
- David Lang – My Underwater Robot
- Rocsi Diaz – Peta2 – Let Vegetarianism Grow On You
- The Red Panda Acrobat Flips 5 Bowls Onto Her Head
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt – HITRECORD ON TV
- Benny The Bull Costume Guy Comes Out To Propose To Bulls Dancer
- Bill Nye – Open Letter To President Barack Obama
- Smosh – The Sweet Sound Of Smosh Commercial
Tags: 2pac Announced Dead At Nas Concert, 2pac Announced Dead At Nas Concert Commentary, 2pac Announced Dead At Nas Concert Dialogue, 2pac Announced Dead At Nas Concert Quotes, 2pac Announced Dead At Nas Concert Read, 2pac Announced Dead At Nas Concert Review, 2pac Announced Dead At Nas Concert Text, 2pac Announced Dead At Nas Concert Transcription, 2pac Announced Dead At Nas Concert Words, Complete, Dialogue, Manuscript, People Quotes And Saying, Quotes, Read, Read Entertainment, Read News Transcript, Read The News, Read Transcription, Read Transcripts, Remarks, Reviews, Saying, Script, shakur, Text, Transcription, Transcripts, tupac, Tupac Shakur, Video, Videos, Webcam, Words.