Old Spice – Wolfdog’s How To Value Your Employees
The Accurate Source To Find Transcript To Old Spice – Wolfdog’s How To Value Your Employees.”
[Old Spice - Wolfdog's How To Value Your Employees]
[Mr. Wolfdog] Source: LYBIO.net
Hi, there Director Wolfdog. Number 1, lesson in business is never value your employees or make them feel valued at all. Yellow? Oh, I’m supposed to make them feel valued? Great. That was my butcher. Unrelated. Anyways, like I said: “Always make your employees feel valued.” For instance, I made a smart business decision to make this: “The Wolf-Pack.” It has a razor sharp Gillette razor and wild collection deodorant stick. It is important that you buy every one of your employees this, as if it were the main business decision I’ve made and I needed to work to be successful. To be clear I need you to purchase this with your money so much, so much. And then try some of these helpful tips as well.
DIRECTOR WOLF DOG’S HOW-TO VIDEO SERIES
HOW TO MAKE YOUR EMPLOYEES FEEL VALUED
BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE OLD SPICE WILD COLLECTION
[Mr. Wolfdog] Source: LYBIO.net
Try saying your employees name often.
And even replace the names of other things with the employees name so they remember how you know their name and feel super special.
It’s that new Steve, Steve? Matches perfectly with your Steve’s.
Hm, this Steve is too Steve. I need to let it Steve.
Wow, is it Steve forty already, Steve?
Steve you later, Steve.
Get some Steve done.
Or acknowledge them in a place where they’re not used to getting your attention.
Good job today, you look strong.
And if all else fails. Just make him a nice home made gift. I made you a bone chime, Devon.
Gross, I don’t want that.
Devon, you just signed your death warrant.
Old Spice – Wolfdog’s How To Value Your Employees. It’s that new Steve, Steve? Matches perfectly with your Steve’s. Complete Full Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
AROUND THE WEB
- Samsung – Robin Says #DesignYourLife Easily With GALAXY Note 3 + Gear
- Alex Day – Soundtracks With Words – Sherlock
- Epic Rap Battle Parodies Season 2 – Jerry Springer Vs Maury Povich
- Shane Dawson – This Christmas Life
- Nike Basketball – The Kobe Prelude I
- Barely Political – Hunger Games – Catching Fire – Key Of Awesome #79
- Timothy DeLaGhetto – Don’t Be Gay, Bro
- Tornado Washington, IL – 11-17-2013
- Zefrank1 – Thanksgiving Etiquette
- Michelle Phan – EMazing BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- Cute Girl Unleashes Powerful Super Burp
- Alltime10s – 10 Historical Movie Mistakes
- Watch Kanye West Repeatedly Get His Ass Handed To Him
- Eric Dunn – Freestyle Friday
- YO MAMA SO UGLY – Reflection
- Myriam Damphousse – Challenger – Royals By Lorde – League Of Legends Parody
- Adidas Originals – Stan Smith – Terranova
- Drew Danburry – For All The Girls
- Barack Obama – Weekly Address – Calling On Congress To Extend Unemployment Benefits This Holiday Season
- R. Kelly On Jimmy Kimmel Live PART 2
Tags: Complete, Dialogue, Manuscript, Old Spice, Old Spice Wolfdog, Old Spice Wolfdog Quotes, Old Spice Wolfdog's How To Value Your Employees, Old Spice Wolfdog's How To Value Your Employees Commentary, Old Spice Wolfdog's How To Value Your Employees Dialogue, Old Spice Wolfdog's How To Value Your Employees Quotes, Old Spice Wolfdog's How To Value Your Employees Read, Old Spice Wolfdog's How To Value Your Employees Review, Old Spice Wolfdog's How To Value Your Employees Text, Old Spice Wolfdog's How To Value Your Employees Words, People Quotes And Saying, Quotes, Read, Read Entertainment, Read News, Read The News, Read Transcription, Read Transcripts, Remarks, Saying, Script, Steve, Text, Transcripts, Video, Videos, Webcam, Wolfdog's How To Value Your Employees, Words.