Drew Danburry – Blake Henderson TaughtMe That Teamwork Makes The Dreamwork
The Accurate Source To Find Lyrics To Drew Danburry – Blake Henderson TaughtMe That Teamwork Makes The Dreamwork.”
[Drew Danburry - Blake Henderson TaughtMe That Teamwork Makes The Dreamwork]
By now, you’ll be, a million miles gone, your tongue between your teeth,
Captive conundrums, replaced with a lark, riding those railings, well into the dark.
And execrated when you’re found again.
And although you won’t consider coming home, at least consider those,
Kissing their Bibles and gilding their eyes, jarring the heavens with their plaintive cries,
And throwing their bonnets o’er mills.
In the light of your own vampire you can always count on being empty and greedy,
Cause piling tomorrows will leave you empty days with waiting games to skin your knees.
You haven’t hit your stride, you’ve hit an access, a coward’s contest,
Presenting prattle to ironed ears with a stethoscope in your hands.
But if you could just remember winsome days, withholding your disdain,
Thin skinned and hopeful, conjecturing how to kill your albatross and to avow,
Chivalry among all men.
With acquaintances like an interlacing arcade count on them at hazard when in disaster,
You know well the price of ladder rungs but lost the value of good friends.
Not realizing criticism doesn’t contribute, eviscerating, defenestrating.
Traditions once maintaining joy, now sullied and undermined.
But oh how it helps when mavens thrush like tones outweigh those making bones,
And if all the auguries are looking bleak if words twist to justify death for belief,
Well good timber does not grow with ease.
Published with permission on LYBIO.net
(c) Copyright – Drew Danburry / Drew Danburry (888174045337)
Drew Danburry – Blake Henderson TaughtMe That Teamwork Makes The Dreamwork. You haven’t hit your stride, you’ve hit an access, a coward’s contest, Presenting prattle to ironed ears with a stethoscope in your hands. Complete Folk, Folk-Rock Song Lyrics, Text, Words To Songs, Read Lyrics Of Songs, Song, Words And Accurate Lyrics.
AROUND THE WEB
- R. Kelly On Jimmy Kimmel Live PART 2
- Adidas Originals – Stan Smith – Momo Wu
- Aaralyn And Izzy – Murp – Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer – Lament
- Key & Peele – Wendell – The Power Of Wings
- Kia Motors America – Blake Griffin And Jack McBrayer Apologize To You – 2014 Kia Optima – Fire Extinguisher
- Barack Obama – President Obama Speaks On The Death Of Nelson Mandela
- Nesquik – Bunny Ears – Featuring – Ariana Grande, Jennette McCurdy
- Best Buy – 2 In 1 Gift – Holiday TV
- Barack Obama – President Obama Speaks Affordable Care Act 2013
- Sprint – Everything’s Important – Thinking About You Commercial
- Sprint – Everything’s Important – Probably Not, But Maybe
- Convos With My 2 Year Old – Doctor
- Chi Chi Rodriguez Nailed Himself In The Groin With A Golf Ball
- Nigerian Man Rescued From Sunken Boat After Three Days Trapped At Bottom Of Atlantic
- Old Spice Israel – Did I Say That Right
- Old Spice Israel – Ladies Sad Eyes Spray
- Old Spice Israel – Stand In Lines
- Old Spice Israel – Steak
- Old Spice Israel – Sophisticated
- Old Spice Israel – Flame