Robert Reich – 7 Lies
The Accurate Source To Find Quotes To Robert Reich – 7 Lies.”
[Robert Reich - 7 Lies]
[Robert Bernard Reich (June 24, 1946)] Source: LYBIO.net
Big lies start to be believed unless they are rebutted with the truth. Here are the 7 biggest economic whoopers and the facts in 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
Tax cuts to the rich trickle down to the rest of us.
Wrong, both Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush, cut taxes on the rich and nothing trickled down. In fact adjustment for inflation the Median Hourly Wage stagnated and dropped.
[Lie #2] Source: LYBIO.net
High taxes on the rich hurt the economy.
No! Look at history. The top tax rate was over 70% between world war II and 1980 and the economy grew faster than it has since. Small business owners create the most jobs won’t be deterred by higher taxes. Fewer then 2% of them are in the top tax bracket.
If we shrink government we’ll create jobs
No! A smaller government means fewer teachers, firefighters, social workers, police officers and everyone else who delivers public services and fewer jobs for everyone working in companies that government pays to build and maintain roads, bridges, transit systems and schools.
[Lie #4] Source: LYBIO.net
Cutting the budget deficit is more important now than boosting the economy with additional spending.
Wrong! The long term goal is to reduce the debt as the percent of the economy. Unless we get jobs and growth back that ratio worsens so we need jobs and growth before we cut anything.
Medicare and MediCaid are killing the budget.
No! There costs are rising because health care costs are rising and the best way to get health care costs under control is to use Medicare bargaining leverage to get lower prices on drugs, medical supplies and hospitals and to move from fee for services to fee for healthy outcomes and because Medicare has lower administrative costs than private insurance then open Medicare for everyone.
Social Security is a ponzi scheme.
Wrong! It’s solid for 26 years and would be for the next century if we lifted the ceiling on incomes subject to security payroll taxes.
[Lie #7] Source: LYBIO.net
It’s unfair that lower income Americans pay lower income taxes.
Wrong! The unfairness is lower income Americans pay a much bigger portion of their incomes in Social Security Taxes, user fees, and tolls than anyone else. And that’s the truth.
[Pass It On And Spread The Truth] Source: LYBIO.net
Robert Reich – 7 Lies. The unfairness is lower income Americans pay a much bigger portion of their incomes in Social Security Taxes, user fees, and tolls than anyone else. And that’s the truth. Complete Full Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
AROUND THE WEB
- Jonas Myrin – Dead Alive
- Cody Simpson – Summertime Of Our Lives
- Operation Ivy – Sound System
- Draw My Life – Superman Man Of Steel
- Jamie Foxx – Channing Tatum – I Wanna – Channing All Over Your Tatum
- Carla Dauden – No, I’m Not Going To The World Cup
- Schmoyoho – Dead Giveaway – iTunes Version
- Watch 2 Canadians Discover That The US Is Now A Police State
- Jenna Marbles – Kermie Worm And Mr. Marbles Toys – 100% Safe For Dogs
- Henry Rollins – US Military Recruitment
- Aaron Weiss – Iraq Combat Vet, Speaks Brilliantly To Dutchess County Against The Safe Act
- Keith Barry – Brain Magic
- Raffaello D’Andrea – The Astounding Athletic Power Of Quadcopters
- The Cleaner Wiener – Applegate Organic And Natural Meat
- Thai PSA – Smoking Kid
- China Air-Freight Handlers At Guangzhou Airport – No Care Policy
- Zbigniew Brzezinski – Syria – US Is Engaging In Mass Propaganda
- Peter Jackson Answers Fan Mail
- Streetlight Manifesto – Keasbey Nights
- Rhett And Link – Yo Daddy Battle
Tags: 1946 June 24, 7 Lies, 7 Lies Commentary, 7 Lies Education, 7 Lies Read, 7 Lies Transcription, Complete, Dialogue, Economy, Government, Income, Jobs, Lies, Manuscript, Medicare, People Quotes And Saying, Quotes, Read, Read Entertainment, Read News Script, Read The News, Read Transcription, Read Transcripts, Reich, Remarks, Reviews, Robert, Robert Bernard Reich, Robert Reich, Robert Reich 7 Lies, Robert Reich 7 Lies Commentary, Robert Reich 7 Lies Dialogue, Robert Reich 7 Lies Quotes, Robert Reich 7 Lies Read, Robert Reich 7 Lies Review, Robert Reich 7 Lies Text, Robert Reich 7 Lies Transcription, Robert Reich 7 Lies Words, Saying, Script, Social Security, Tax, Tax Bracket, Text, Transcription, Transcripts, Truth, Video, Videos, Webcam, Words.