Richard Feynman Rubber Bands Quotes
Richard Feynman Rubber Bands
The Accurate Source To Find Transcript To Richard Feynman Rubber Bands.”
[Richard Feynman Rubber Bands]
[Richard Phillips Feynman (May 11, 1918 – February 15, 1988)] Source: LYBIO.net
Most elastic things like steel springs and so on are nothing but these electrical things pulling back and pulling atoms a little bit apart when you bend something, and then they try to come back together again. But rubber bands work on a different principle: there are some long molecules like chains. And other little ones that are shaking all the time that are bombarding them these chains. And the chains are all kind of kinky and knocked about and shape. When you pull up the rubber band, the string gets straighter.
But these strings are being bombarded on the side by these other atoms trying to shorten them, by kicking them. So it pulls back – it’s trying to pull back, and this pulling back is only because of the heat. So if you heat a rubber band, it will pull more strongly. For instance, if you hang a weight on the rubber band and put a little match to it, it is kind of fun to watch it rise – the way it heats more, and there’s another thing you could check this idea is right – that it’s heat that drives the rubber band: if you pull the band out, just like you push the piston on the gas, if you pull the band out, these tightening string hitting the molecules makes them move faster, and so it is warmer. And if you take the band and let it in, then the molecules hitting the strings which sort of give as the thing hits, they they give in to the the soft like, and they lose energy when they hit this retiring band, straight string. So it cools. And there is a little way you could do this – you’re not very sensitive; it’s a small effect. If you take a fairly wide rubber band, and put it between your lips, and pull it out, you’ll certainly notice it’s hotter.
[Richard Feynman] Source: LYBIO.net
And then if you then hold it out and let in, you will notice that it is cooler; at least you will notice there’s a certain difference in what happens when you expand it and when you contract it. And that’s I’ve always found rubber band fascinating to think. When they’re sitting on an old package of paper for a long time, holding those papers together, it is done by a perpetual pounding pounding pounding, and the atoms that gets these chains to hold it, trying to keep them and [kink] keep them, year after year well, rubber bands don’t last that long, but, any how, for a long time, trying to hold this whole thing together.
The world is a dynamic mess of giggling things if you look at it right. And if you magnify, you will hardly see a little thing anymore, because everything is jiggling in its own pattern, and there’s a lot of little balls. It’s lucky that we have such a large scale of view of everything, that we can see these as things, without having worry about all these little atoms all the time.
Richard Feynman Rubber Bands. I’ve always found rubber band fascinating to think. Complete Full Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
Trending Now AROUND THE WEB
- Bart Baker – Ariana Grande – Featuring – Zedd – Break Free – Parody
- Tony Stewart Addresses Kevin Ward’s Death
- Vlogbrothers – Mass Incarceration In The US
- Huge Chunks Of Ice Fall From TV Tower During 2007 Oklahoma Ice Storm
- Anonymous – The Real Man
- Jeep Flips Over Truck
- You Want Some Mountain Dew?
- 50 Cent ALS-ESL Challenge Floyd Mayweather Can Read Harry Potter Bets $750K – Diss – Responds
- Floyd Mayweather Responds To 50 Cent’s Reading Challenge – Do He Still Make Music
- Paul Scholes Ice Bucket Challenge – Class Of 92 – FullTimeDEVILS
- Matt Ryan ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Coach Sarkisian “Ice Bucket Challenge”
- Michelle Wie Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Tyler Seguin’s Ice Bucket Challenge
- Professor Stephen Hawking ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Poor Dog Doesn’t Understand Why They Want To Bury His Sleepy Brother
- Dolly Parton – ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Licking Ice Cream And Then Bird Poo
- Curb Your Enthusiasm Tourettes – Clip
- St. Paul Cops Allegedly Taser And Arrest Black Man For Sitting In Public Space
- Bruce Bohannon’s ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Little Boy Goes Off On His Mom For Getting Pregnant
Tags: Complete, Dialogue, Manuscript, People Quotes And Saying, Quotes, Read, Read Entertainment, Read News, Read The News, Read Transcription, Read Transcripts, Remarks, Richard Feynman, Richard Feynman Rubber Bands, Richard Feynman Rubber Bands Commentary, Richard Feynman Rubber Bands Dialogue, Richard Feynman Rubber Bands Quotes, Richard Feynman Rubber Bands Read, Richard Feynman Rubber Bands Review, Richard Feynman Rubber Bands Text, Richard Feynman Rubber Bands Words, Richard Phillips Feynman, Rubber Bands, Saying, Script, Text, Transcripts, Video, Videos, Webcam, Words.