Ellen DeGeneres – Memorable Monologue – Let’s Be Honest
The Accurate Source To Find Quotes To Ellen DeGeneres – Memorable Monologue – Let’s Be Honest.”
[Ellen DeGeneres - Memorable Monologue - Let's Be Honest]
[Ellen Lee DeGeneres (born January 26, 1958):] Source: LYBIO.net
You’ll look great by the way, I should say that and I mean it. I’m really – I’m being honest because sometimes I come out here and I say you know you’ll look great and inside I’m thinking some of you could use a haircut.
My audiences always look great, I’m very happy about that. And I’m – you know what here is a thing, I’ve been thinking a lot about honesty lately and I think ah – I said I was going to start being more honest in 2010 so I’m starting now.
When you think about it, we’re a country founded on honesty; really we’re founded by Honest Ab and Gorgeous George and The Rock. And I’m thinking of wrestler’s, but the point is, for the most part we’re honest people, which is good, because everything around us is based on the honor system. If you really look at that like at the airport the baggage claim. You know those things are just going around, there’s bag just circling around and anyone could take them. And I know because I took four of them and nobody just grabbed them and I got some good stuff, I got like three travel irons and a really nice large men’s night shirt, so.
And you know you go to stores and the checkout lane there’s always little things that you can either it says it’s a tray and its like take or leave a penny and I know a lot of people take the pennies and I’ve seen them – you know they just dump it. And I don’t do that. I fish around for the dimes and I see sometimes they are in there below the pennies – look around.
And there are so many places that rely on us to be honest like banks put the candy out and restaurants put toothpicks out and Costco puts all – god there are so many free samples of food. You could eat lunch and dinner and Mama does, she goes there for lunch and she fills up and but we are so trusting, I’ll tell you that we go to the Valets that’s the thing.
Valets, our cars we just is give our keys to somebody just because they’re wearing a vest. And now you know why I wear so many vests and I have so many cars, that’s why.
[Ellen DeGeneres:] Source: LYBIO.net
What I’m saying is I think we can’t always be honest, but at let’s be honest with the fact that we’re dishonest sometimes. And like last weekend I’ll start okay, let’s just be honest about things and I’ll share and then if you all feel like it, but I saw three movies and I paid for one, and I paid child’s price and I snuck in my own popcorn and my own chef. I feel so much better now.
Alright, alright well put your money in your socks, I’m coming through the audience now I’m dancing.
Ellen DeGeneres – Memorable Monologue – Let’s Be Honest. Let’s just be honest about things and I’ll share and then if you all feel like it, but I saw three movies and I paid for one, and I paid child’s price and I snuck in my own popcorn and my own chef. I feel so much better now. Comedy Entertainment Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
Trending Now AROUND THE WEB
- Google – Vint Cerf Explains Who Runs The Internet’s Address Book?
- Google Chrome – Chromebook – For Students
- Israeli Sniper Killing Wounded Civilian
- Bill Clinton – AIDS-Free Generation Within Reach
- Hercules – Official International Trailer
- Frans Timmermans – Malaysia Airlines Disaster – MH17 Crash
- Charles Manson Epic Answer
- Shawn Harris – My Son Tylers Welcome Back To School
- Arsenal Are Going To New York
- Zach Braff Is A Top Lad
- Samsung Battery Explosion
- The Hundred-Foot Journey Official Trailer #1 – Helen Mirren
- Mightyduck – These Bugs Was Following Me So I Just Told My Mom
- Rhett & Link – I’m On Vacation
- Mick Alexander – God’s Wrath In The Day Of The Lord
- Lolli Isn’t A Racist – Terminate The Negativity
- Cleaning A Record With Wood Glue
- Comcastic Service Disconnection
- Ellen DeGeneres – Memorable Monologue – Let’s Be Honest
- Unedited News 12 Journalist Sean Bergin Suspended Over On-Air Remarks
- Showing A Gun Is Enough To Prevent The Crime
- Ray William Johnson – Robby Motz – The Resurrection
Tags: Complete, DeGeneres, Dialogue, Ellen, Ellen DeGeneres, Ellen DeGeneres Comedy Quotes, Ellen DeGeneres Quotes, Ellen DeGeneres Video, Ellen Lee DeGeneres, Ellen Lee DeGeneres Videos, Ellen Transcripts, Manuscript, Memorable Monologue Let's Be Honest, Read, Read Ellen Transcripts, Read Entertainment, Read News, Read The Ellen DeGeneres Comedy News, Read Transcription, Remarks, Saying, Script, Text, Webcam, Words.