Read News Script
Michael Moore Hypocrisy – White Gun Owners Racist, But Understandably Not Afraid Of Their Neighbors
The Accurate Source To Find Quotes To Michael Moore Hypocrisy – White Gun Owners Racist, But Understandably Not Afraid Of Their Neighbors.”
[Michael Moore Hypocrisy - White Gun Owners Racist, But Understandably Not Afraid Of Their Neighbors]
[Michael Francis Moore] Source: LYBIO.net
Do you realize that over 90% of the guns in this country are owned by white people in the suburbs and in rural areas? Ninety-percent of our guns are not owned by African-Americans, Hispanics, minority groups, they’re owned by white people.
[Michael Moore] Source: LYBIO.net
Now are these white people so afraid of out in the suburbs? Are they thinking little red head, freckle-faced Jimmy down the street is going to, you know, kill them? Mug them? I don’t think so. Are they afraid the guy next door is gonna – is gonna break in and steal their t.v.? No, because they know the guy next door makes $50-60,000 a year. So poverty and racism the answer is like, pretty much the same answer for a lot of our other problems. Jobs Jobs, you know in countries like Canada or France or Great Britain they have a social a social safety net, it’s not that they don’t have unemployment, they do, but they they know that it’s in their best interests not to let people fall between the cracks. Because then that makes everybody less safe, so for – really actually for selfish reasons they have a social safety net that catches people, that that – looks to train them, provide jobs – the government provides jobs uh they do any of a number of things and that’s why if if you ever traveled Canada uh if you’ve walked down the street in midnight in Toronto, let me tell you – you don’t feel the same way when you do walking down the street in downtown Detroit.
Michael Moore Hypocrisy – White Gun Owners Racist, But Understandably Not Afraid Of Their Neighbors. If you ever traveled Canada uh if you’ve walked down the street in midnight in Toronto, let me tell you – you don’t feel the same way when you do walking down the street in downtown Detroit. Complete Full Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
AROUND THE WEB
- Melissa Harris-Perry And The Word We Shall Not Say
- Get Out Inc. – Crinch Christmas Rap
- Cashmere – All This Love
- Sherlock – Series 3 Launch Trailer – BBC One
- Ice Avalanche Entire Roof
- Jake LaRosa – Ohhh Disney Channel
- Johnstin Bieber – Lil Tyrone Goes On His First Date Adorable
- Boogie2988 – On Cyberbullying – Being A Bully And Being Bullied
- Muhammad Ali In Candid Camera Show
- Canadian Weather Man Very Cold Weather To Hit Calgary Alberta
- Tom Daley – Something I Want To Say
- Zhang Fuxing – Iron Shoe Man Guinness Record Attempt
- Barack Obama – President Obama Calls On Every American To Learn Code
- Waitrose – The Story Of Giving Chocolates With A Hidden Surprise
- Aaralyn And Izzy – Murp – Elf On The Shelf
- SUICIDE AND ME – Inside A Suicide Hotline
- IFHT – Your Face I Like That
- Guy Catches Wife Cheating In The Middle Of The Act
- Nike Basketball – Kobe Comeback
- The Copenhagen Wheel Official Product Release
Tags: Afraid, But Understandably Not Afraid Of Their Neighbors Read, But Understandably Not Afraid Of Their Neighbors Transcription, Complete, Dialogue, Gun, Hypocrisy, Hypocrisy White Gun Owners Racist, Manuscript, Michael Francis Moore, Michael Moore, Michael Moore Hypocrisy White Gun Owners Racist, Michael Moore Hypocrisy White Gun Owners Racist But Understandably Not Afraid Of Their Neighbors, Not, Owners, People Quotes And Saying, Quotes, Racist, Read, Read Entertainment, Read News Script, Read The News, Read Transcription, Read Transcripts, Remarks, Saying, Script, Text, Their Neighbors, Transcripts, Understandably, Video, Videos, Webcam, White, Words.