Ne Serait-Ce Qu’une Seconde
Mimi Foundation – Support And Well Being
The Accurate Source To Find Transcript To Mimi Foundation – Support And Well Being.”
[Mimi Foundation – Support And Well Being]
You know what I miss the most? Being carefree. Kay A. diagnosed with cancer two years ago.
I’ve been dealing with this illness for two and a half years. And knowing that I can’t be cured is very hard to accept.
It all started in October of last year. When the results came in, I suffered a brutal lung cancer. You constantly live in the fear of an impending threat. It’s always on your mind.
You immediately stop being carefree when you learn that you’re ill. And believe me, I was really carefree, I lived life to the fullest. I wish I could still do that. For now, it’s not possible.
“Ne serait-ce qu’une seconde”
If only for a second.
Twenty patients diagnosed with cancer were invited to a studio. Their hair and makeup were done, they were asked to keep their eyes shut. They were placed in front of a one-way mirror. Behind the mirror, a photographer. His role. Immortalize a second of carefreeness. To forget the illness. If only for a second.
SUPPORT AND WELLBEING CENTERS
Mimi Foundation – Support And Well Being. Behind the mirror, a photographer. His role. Immortalize a second of carefreeness. To forget the illness. If only for a second. Complete Full Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
Trending Now AROUND THE WEB
- Christian Leave Peepee Boy
- KMAC It’s Not That Kind Of Game
- Jimmy Murrill Why Do U Think
- KingBach Racial Profiling Is Soo 2013
- The Gabbie Show My Love Life Be Like
- Brittlestar I Hate Giving Rides
- Ben Carson Being Gay Is A Choice Look At Inmates
- Corey Scherer Stranger Danger
- Lele Pons When The Substitute Is Hot With Twan Kuyper
- Destin Conrad When Your Man Cheats On You
- M-Dub Hard To Be Quiet In Class When Your Eating
- Jason Nash Deep Conversation With Brandon Calvillo
- Alx James Happy National Pancake Day
- Danny Gonzalez When Your Parents Just Don’t Understand
- Filthy Frank & Friends – Weeaboo Song
- DIceroll SMeather The HOODstoner Why You Calling Me For
- Brandon Calvillo Guy Talk With Matt Cutshall
- Kinda Sarah Mac Help Center Login Password
- Jabbar Hakeem Who Else Is Impatient When It Comes To Food
- Manon Mathews Wait, Am I Engaged? Sorry, I Was Eating A Milky Way
- WeeklyChris New Exercise Routine
- Chad JaXon Perez A Little Jingle For The Ex-bae
Tags: Cancer, Cancer Forget Illness, Cancer Forget The Illness, Cancer Patients, Complete, Dialogue, Forget Disease, Forget Illness, Forget Their Disease, Forget Their Illness, If Only For A Second, If Only For A Second Cancer Forget Illness, If Only For A Second Videos, Manuscript, Mimi Foundation, Mimi Foundation Support And Wellbeing, Mimi Foundation Support And Wellbeing Transcription, Ne Serait-Ce Qu'une Seconde, Patients, Quotes, Read, Read If Only For A Second News, Read Mimi Foundation Transcription, Read Mimi Foundationt, Read The Mimi Foundation News, Read Transcripts, Remarks, Saying, Script, Support And Well Being, Text, Transcripts, Video, Webcam, Words.