Ne Serait-Ce Qu’une Seconde
Mimi Foundation – Support And Well Being
The Accurate Source To Find Transcript To Mimi Foundation – Support And Well Being.”
[Mimi Foundation – Support And Well Being]
You know what I miss the most? Being carefree. Kay A. diagnosed with cancer two years ago.
I’ve been dealing with this illness for two and a half years. And knowing that I can’t be cured is very hard to accept.
It all started in October of last year. When the results came in, I suffered a brutal lung cancer. You constantly live in the fear of an impending threat. It’s always on your mind.
You immediately stop being carefree when you learn that you’re ill. And believe me, I was really carefree, I lived life to the fullest. I wish I could still do that. For now, it’s not possible.
“Ne serait-ce qu’une seconde”
If only for a second.
Twenty patients diagnosed with cancer were invited to a studio. Their hair and makeup were done, they were asked to keep their eyes shut. They were placed in front of a one-way mirror. Behind the mirror, a photographer. His role. Immortalize a second of carefreeness. To forget the illness. If only for a second.
SUPPORT AND WELLBEING CENTERS
Mimi Foundation – Support And Well Being. Behind the mirror, a photographer. His role. Immortalize a second of carefreeness. To forget the illness. If only for a second. Complete Full Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
Trending Now AROUND THE WEB
- Amos Yee On Lee Kuan Yew Prime Minister Of Singapore
- Important Information From My Armenian Dad
- Google Japan Input – Keyless Keyboard – The Piro-piro Version
- Aziz Ansari: Live At Madison Square Garden – Creepy Dudes Are Everywhere – Netflix
- Jamie Dunmore – The System Is A Joke
- Leah Remini Takes The Cookies On Repeat After Me
- Routine Republic – 2015 Taco Bell Breakfast Short Film
- The Greatest Hit Of Disturbed
- Cell Tower Pizza Delivery
- Everest College Commercial – Hood Variant
- Me Coming Out To My Mom
- Jefferson Bethke – The Bible Is Messy
- Trevor Noah – You Laugh But It’s True – The UNICEF Fly
- Mary Sumah-Britain’s Got Talent (Joke Fail)
- Mad TV – Point Of No Returns
- High Pitched Voice Theory Neanderthal BBC Science
- Zayn Malik From One Direction Answers Your Twitter Questions
- The Bucket Board
- Bart Baker – Huge Announcement – You Could Be In My Next Big Parody
- Matt Diaz – Shows His Excess Skin
- Richard Simmons On Capitol Hill
- Seth Rollins Discusses Winning The WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Tags: Cancer, Cancer Forget Illness, Cancer Forget The Illness, Cancer Patients, Complete, Dialogue, Forget Disease, Forget Illness, Forget Their Disease, Forget Their Illness, If Only For A Second, If Only For A Second Cancer Forget Illness, If Only For A Second Videos, Manuscript, Mimi Foundation, Mimi Foundation Support And Wellbeing, Mimi Foundation Support And Wellbeing Transcription, Ne Serait-Ce Qu'une Seconde, Patients, Quotes, Read, Read If Only For A Second News, Read Mimi Foundation Transcription, Read Mimi Foundationt, Read The Mimi Foundation News, Read Transcripts, Remarks, Saying, Script, Support And Well Being, Text, Transcripts, Video, Webcam, Words.