Ne Serait-Ce Qu’une Seconde
Mimi Foundation – Support And Well Being
The Accurate Source To Find Transcript To Mimi Foundation – Support And Well Being.”
[Mimi Foundation – Support And Well Being]
You know what I miss the most? Being carefree. Kay A. diagnosed with cancer two years ago.
I’ve been dealing with this illness for two and a half years. And knowing that I can’t be cured is very hard to accept.
It all started in October of last year. When the results came in, I suffered a brutal lung cancer. You constantly live in the fear of an impending threat. It’s always on your mind.
You immediately stop being carefree when you learn that you’re ill. And believe me, I was really carefree, I lived life to the fullest. I wish I could still do that. For now, it’s not possible.
“Ne serait-ce qu’une seconde”
If only for a second.
Twenty patients diagnosed with cancer were invited to a studio. Their hair and makeup were done, they were asked to keep their eyes shut. They were placed in front of a one-way mirror. Behind the mirror, a photographer. His role. Immortalize a second of carefreeness. To forget the illness. If only for a second.
SUPPORT AND WELLBEING CENTERS
Mimi Foundation – Support And Well Being. Behind the mirror, a photographer. His role. Immortalize a second of carefreeness. To forget the illness. If only for a second. Complete Full Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
Trending Now AROUND THE WEB
- Richard Sherman, Doug Baldwin Mock (Cardboard Cutout) NFL Media Policies
- William S. Burroughs – A Thanksgiving Prayer
- Tom Brokaw – Presidential Medal Of Freedom Recipient
- Crazy White Female Risks Life To Stop Savages From Looting Papa Johns
- Police Car Smashed, Flipped, Burned In Ferguson
- Car Plowed Through Ferguson Demonstration In Minneapolis
- Black Friday 1983 Vs. NOW – “People” Vs. Animals
- Jack LaLanne – Secret Of Happiness
- Killer Mike’s Pre-Show Ferguson Grand Jury Speech
- Mike Brown’s Mom Reacts: You Motherfuckers Think This Is A Joke
- Russian River Dive
- CNN Reporter Sara Sidner Gets Hit In Head By A Rock On Live TV
- This Is What Community Looks Like
- Michael Brown Stepdad – Burn This Bitch Down
- Chris Pratt Behind The Scenes Parks And Recreation
- Danny Devito – On The Recent Events In Ferguson, MO – It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia
- Some Guy Yells Fuck CNN At CNN’s Cameras
- Owner Of Ferguson Market Convenience Store Stands In The Wreckage Of His Store
- Barack Obama – Statement On The Ferguson Grand Jury Decision
- Google Chrome – Chromecast: How To Use Your Phone As Your Remote
- Google Chrome – Chromecast: How To Mirror Your Android Phone Or Tablet To The TV
- Google Chrome – Chromecast: How To Cast Anything From The Web To Your TV
Tags: Cancer, Cancer Forget Illness, Cancer Forget The Illness, Cancer Patients, Complete, Dialogue, Forget Disease, Forget Illness, Forget Their Disease, Forget Their Illness, If Only For A Second, If Only For A Second Cancer Forget Illness, If Only For A Second Videos, Manuscript, Mimi Foundation, Mimi Foundation Support And Wellbeing, Mimi Foundation Support And Wellbeing Transcription, Ne Serait-Ce Qu'une Seconde, Patients, Quotes, Read, Read If Only For A Second News, Read Mimi Foundation Transcription, Read Mimi Foundationt, Read The Mimi Foundation News, Read Transcripts, Remarks, Saying, Script, Support And Well Being, Text, Transcripts, Video, Webcam, Words.