Ne Serait-Ce Qu’une Seconde
Mimi Foundation – Support And Well Being
The Accurate Source To Find Transcript To Mimi Foundation – Support And Well Being.”
[Mimi Foundation - Support And Well Being]
You know what I miss the most? Being carefree. Kay A. diagnosed with cancer two years ago.
I’ve been dealing with this illness for two and a half years. And knowing that I can’t be cured is very hard to accept.
It all started in October of last year. When the results came in, I suffered a brutal lung cancer. You constantly live in the fear of an impending threat. It’s always on your mind.
You immediately stop being carefree when you learn that you’re ill. And believe me, I was really carefree, I lived life to the fullest. I wish I could still do that. For now, it’s not possible.
“Ne serait-ce qu’une seconde”
If only for a second.
Twenty patients diagnosed with cancer were invited to a studio. Their hair and makeup were done, they were asked to keep their eyes shut. They were placed in front of a one-way mirror. Behind the mirror, a photographer. His role. Immortalize a second of carefreeness. To forget the illness. If only for a second.
SUPPORT AND WELLBEING CENTERS
Mimi Foundation – Support And Well Being. Behind the mirror, a photographer. His role. Immortalize a second of carefreeness. To forget the illness. If only for a second. Complete Full Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
Trending Now AROUND THE WEB
- Israeli Sniper Killing Wounded Civilian
- Bill Clinton – AIDS-Free Generation Within Reach
- Hercules – Official International Trailer
- Frans Timmermans – Malaysia Airlines Disaster – MH17 Crash
- Charles Manson Epic Answer
- Shawn Harris – My Son Tylers Welcome Back To School
- Arsenal Are Going To New York
- Zach Braff Is A Top Lad
- Samsung Battery Explosion
- The Hundred-Foot Journey Official Trailer #1 – Helen Mirren
- Mightyduck – These Bugs Was Following Me So I Just Told My Mom
- Rhett & Link – I’m On Vacation
- Mick Alexander – God’s Wrath In The Day Of The Lord
- Lolli Isn’t A Racist – Terminate The Negativity
- Cleaning A Record With Wood Glue
- Comcastic Service Disconnection
- Ellen DeGeneres – Memorable Monologue – Let’s Be Honest
- Unedited News 12 Journalist Sean Bergin Suspended Over On-Air Remarks
- Showing A Gun Is Enough To Prevent The Crime
- Ray William Johnson – Robby Motz – The Resurrection
- Justin P. Drew Takes His Little Brother To See Wolf Of Wall Street
- VICE – Undercover Cop Tricks Autistic Student Into Selling Him Weed
Tags: Cancer, Cancer Forget Illness, Cancer Forget The Illness, Cancer Patients, Complete, Dialogue, Forget Disease, Forget Illness, Forget Their Disease, Forget Their Illness, If Only For A Second, If Only For A Second Cancer Forget Illness, If Only For A Second Videos, Manuscript, Mimi Foundation, Mimi Foundation Support And Wellbeing, Mimi Foundation Support And Wellbeing Transcription, Ne Serait-Ce Qu'une Seconde, Patients, Quotes, Read, Read If Only For A Second News, Read Mimi Foundation Transcription, Read Mimi Foundationt, Read The Mimi Foundation News, Read Transcripts, Remarks, Saying, Script, Support And Well Being, Text, Transcripts, Video, Webcam, Words.