Ne Serait-Ce Qu’une Seconde
Mimi Foundation – Support And Well Being
The Accurate Source To Find Transcript To Mimi Foundation – Support And Well Being.”
[Mimi Foundation - Support And Well Being]
You know what I miss the most? Being carefree. Kay A. diagnosed with cancer two years ago.
I’ve been dealing with this illness for two and a half years. And knowing that I can’t be cured is very hard to accept.
It all started in October of last year. When the results came in, I suffered a brutal lung cancer. You constantly live in the fear of an impending threat. It’s always on your mind.
You immediately stop being carefree when you learn that you’re ill. And believe me, I was really carefree, I lived life to the fullest. I wish I could still do that. For now, it’s not possible.
“Ne serait-ce qu’une seconde”
If only for a second.
Twenty patients diagnosed with cancer were invited to a studio. Their hair and makeup were done, they were asked to keep their eyes shut. They were placed in front of a one-way mirror. Behind the mirror, a photographer. His role. Immortalize a second of carefreeness. To forget the illness. If only for a second.
SUPPORT AND WELLBEING CENTERS
Mimi Foundation – Support And Well Being. Behind the mirror, a photographer. His role. Immortalize a second of carefreeness. To forget the illness. If only for a second. Complete Full Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
Trending Now AROUND THE WEB
- Anderson Cooper Shuts Down Selfie-Seeker – Learn How To Behave
- DIRECTV – Painfully Awkward Rob Lowe
- Air New Zealand – The Most Epic Safety Video Ever Made #Airnzhobbit
- San Francisco Tour City Sightseeing Guide Hates Chinatown Rant On Her Last Working Day
- Michigan Governor Rick Snyder Signs Bipartisan Bill On Direct Auto Sales Law
- Rick Scott: How Would I Know, What Minimum Wage Should Be?
- MasterCard – Priceless Surprises George Brett
- Barack Obama – Honoring Ben Bradlee With The Medal Of Freedom
- Parrot Attacks Mormon Missionaries
- Crab Steals Beer Bottle
- Bird Says Fck You
- Greenpeace Has A Thank You Note For Jimmy Fallon
- Google – The Inbox That Works For You
- Subway Employee Can’t Add
- Rachel Kohnen In Labor Is Forced To The Ground At Gunpoint By Police
- The Fountain Of Youth
- Montreal Officer Shoots And Kills Alain Magloire – Mentally Ill, Holding A Hammer
- Love Is In The Air
- Mehmet Pişkin’in İntihar Notu – English Version
- Great Costume And Response
- US Border Patrol Checkpoint – Agent Grabs Weapon And Seizes Balloon
- Ginger Teenager Jihadist An Isis Member Sends A Message To Coalition
Tags: Cancer, Cancer Forget Illness, Cancer Forget The Illness, Cancer Patients, Complete, Dialogue, Forget Disease, Forget Illness, Forget Their Disease, Forget Their Illness, If Only For A Second, If Only For A Second Cancer Forget Illness, If Only For A Second Videos, Manuscript, Mimi Foundation, Mimi Foundation Support And Wellbeing, Mimi Foundation Support And Wellbeing Transcription, Ne Serait-Ce Qu'une Seconde, Patients, Quotes, Read, Read If Only For A Second News, Read Mimi Foundation Transcription, Read Mimi Foundationt, Read The Mimi Foundation News, Read Transcripts, Remarks, Saying, Script, Support And Well Being, Text, Transcripts, Video, Webcam, Words.