Lucas Alan Cruikshank
Lucas Cruikshank – Draw My Life
The Accurate Source To Find Transcript To Lucas Cruikshank – Draw My Life.”
[Lucas Cruikshank – Draw My Life]
[Lucas Alan Cruikshank (Fred) (Fred Figglehorn)] Source: LYBIO.net
Hey, y’all. My name is Lucas Cruikshank and I know I’m a bit late on this train, but I’m going to draw my life. My life started on August 29th, 1993. Fun fact is I share the same birthday as Michael Jackson, “Billie Jean is not my lover”.
Anyways, I was born in a small town in Nebraska into a family of a momma and a papa and three older sisters. I was the first boy in my family. So my dad was probably all excited to have someone to, I don’t know, throw footballs around with or something. Unfortunately for him, growing up I was all about dancing, singing and, of course, acting. I did in fact try out football for a year in middle school, but that pretty much just consisted of me trying to reason with the coach to let me sit out on the sidelines.
Anyways, back to me being a cute little baby, my childhood was amazing and most of my memories from those days consist of playing cops and robbers with my insane amount of brothers and sisters. Our parents ended up having four more kids after me, bless them, and riding around in my neighbor’s pimpin’ Barbie car. We were so cool.
Elementary school was super fun for me and during this time I actually started taking dance lessons at a local studio, which was sort of a stepping stone for me into theatre, which I absolutely fell in love with. Some of the kids at my school thought it was girly and dumb that I was in dance classes, but honestly I couldn’t have really cared less. If I would have listened to them I wouldn’t be where I am today. So take that elementary school haters.
[Lucas Cruikshank] Source: LYBIO.net
Even though I was super confident at elementary school, my middle school experience was quite the opposite. Middle school is just a creepy time for everyone I think, I mean, your body is changing, your voice isn’t changing when everyone else’s is and you have acne or maybe that was just me, I don’t know.
Anyhow, I didn’t fit in it all during this time and I spend most of my lunches at school eating alone. Waaa-waaa- Good did come out of this crappy period of my life though. Even though I didn’t realize I was doing at the time, I was actually taking all of that awkward, not fitting in energy and transforming it into weird YouTube videos. Those YouTube videos starred a certain somebody name Fred Figglehorn. Making those videos was kind of an outlet for me to get out everything I wanted to say to my classmates without actually saying it to them. Yeah, Kevin was definitely based of a couple of real people at my middle school. You know who you are. Long story short, the videos became pretty popular, thanks to all of you guys.
I remember the first time I ever got noticed in public was at a Hannah Montana concert. Don’t judge me for my middle school music choices. Anyway, thanks to the online success, I got to do some television acting and ironically, I actually ended up meeting Miley Cyrus in real life when I guest starred on her show. We still talk all the time. We’re best friends. Just kidding, I doubt she even remembers who I am.
[Lucas Cruikshank] Source: LYBIO.net
I only went to some of my actual high school because I was busy filming frat movies for TV and doing other endeavors, thanks to my Internet success. I did in fact get to go to prom though, it was super fun. Once I graduated from high school, I got to do something I’ve always dreamed of doing, moving to Los Angeles. Here I work on more acting stuff for TV and continue to make videos for all of you awesome peeps. My life for the past few years has been a whirlwind of craziness and it’s all thanks to you guys. So for that I want to thank each and every one of you so much. I’ll wrap. Peace out.
Lucas Cruikshank – Draw My Life. I’m going to draw my life. My life started on August 29th, 1993. Complete Full Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
Trending Now AROUND THE WEB
- Bart Baker – Ariana Grande – The Weeknd – Love Me Harder
- So Some Guy Brought A Chicken To The Party
- Chest-Bump – How To Secure The Most Dangerous Animal – Oh My God
- Kmart – Joe Boxer – Jingle Bellies 2014
- Marley Natural Fine Cannabis
- Toronto Maple Leafs Fans Finish Singing US Anthem After Technical Difficulties
- James Newton Howard – The Hanging Tree – The Hunger Games – Mockingjay Pt.1 Score – Featuring – Jennifer Lawrence
- NASA – A Year In The Life Of Earth’s CO2
- Romina Garcia – This Chick Got Some Wild Relationship Advice
- The Holderness Family – All About That Baste
- John Boehner – A Message Before The President’s Immigration Speech 2014
- PooPourri – Even Santa Poops
- Barack Obama – Address To The Nation On Immigration Reform 2014
- Black Angel – Ti Si Mi U Krvi
- Everton Fan Picks Nose And Wipes It On Ladies Head
- DennisCeeTV – 3 Hours Of Walking In NYC As A Homosexual
- Barely Political – 10 Hours Of Walking In NYC As A Thanksgiving Turkey
- Family Lives On Foundation – Olive ‘N One – Olive Toss At Traditions Ball 2014
- Chief Flynn – Shooting Press Conference
- Lauren O’Brien – My Impressions Of Celebrities Stuck In Traffic
- Billy Gilman – My Story
- Glenn Medeiros – Tourettes Karaoke – Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You
Tags: Complete, Dialogue, Draw My Life, Fred, Fred Figglehorn, Lucas Alan Cruikshank, Lucas Cruikshank, Lucas Cruikshank Draw My Life, Lucas Cruikshank Draw My Life Commentary, Lucas Cruikshank Draw My Life Dialogue, Lucas Cruikshank Draw My Life Quotes, Lucas Cruikshank Draw My Life Read, Lucas Cruikshank Draw My Life Review, Lucas Cruikshank Draw My Life Text, Lucas Cruikshank Draw My Life Transcription, Lucas Cruikshank Draw My Life Words, Manuscript, People Quotes And Saying, Quotes, Read, Read Entertainment, Read Fred News, Read Lucas Cruikshank Comedy News, Read Transcription, Read Transcripts, Remarks, Reviews, Saying, Script, Text, Transcription, Transcripts, Video, Videos, Webcam, Words.