Lady Gaga Marry The Night Extended Version Read Lyrics
Lady Gaga – Marry The Night – Extended Version
[Lady Gaga - Marry The Night - Extended Version]
[Lady Gaga - Marry The Night - The Prelude Pathetique]
[Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (March 28, 1986)] Source: LYBIO.net
When I look back on my life it’s not that I don’t want to see things exactly as they happened. It’s just that I prefer to remember them in an artistic way, and truthfully the lie of it all is much more honest because I invented it. Clinical psychology tells us arguably that trauma is the ultimate killer. Memories are not recycled like atoms and particles in quantum physics. They can be lost forever. It’s sort of like my past is an unfinished painting and as the artist of that painting I must fill in all the ugly holes and make it beautiful again. It’s not that I’ve been dishonest, it’s just that I loathe reality.
[Lady Gaga] Source: LYBIO.net
For example, those nurses, they’re wearing next season Calvin Klein, and so am I. And the shoes, custom Giuseppe Zanotti. I tipped their gauze caps to the side like Parisian berets because I think it’s romantic, and I also believe that mint will be very big in fashion next Spring. Check out this nurse on the right, she’s got a great ass. Bam.
The truth is, back then at the clinic, they only wore those funny hats to keep the blood out of their hair. LYBIO.net And that girl on the left, she ordered gummy bears and a knife a couple of hours ago. LYBIO.net They only gave her the gummy bears. I’d wished they’d only given me the gummy bears
Good morning. Morphine Princess. How are you feeling?
[Lady Gaga - Morphine Princess.]
Everything went really well.
[Nurse And Gaga] Source: LYBIO.net
Look at you. I remember when I delivered you. You look just like your mother.
(reaches for a cigarette) Except my mother is a saint!
Tachycardia heart rate is 120.
I’m gonna make it.
No intimacy for two weeks.
Blood pressure 90/40 a little low, but then again you’ve always been on the low side.
I’m gonna be a star. You know why?
(cries) Because – I have nothing left to lose.
Do you need anything else.
Une petite peau de la musique.
(laughing and piano plays)
[Friend in Background]
Could be someone important.
Hello! (answers phone) My manager (c’est mon directeur)
[Friend in Background]
Perfect! Perfect – I told you.
But I’m an artist. LYBIO.net (mais je suis un artiste.) What’s – what’s this mean? (Qu’est-ce que tu veux dire renonce?)
I’m such a star! I am so dirty.
I’m gonna marry the night I won’t give up on my life I’m a warrior queen Live passionately tonight.
You may say, I lost everything. But I still had my be-dazzler, and I had a lot of patches, shiny ones from M&J Trimming. So I wreaked havoc on some old denim, and I did what any girl would do, I did it all over again. Source: LYBIO.net
Lady Gaga – Marry The Night – Extended Version. [Gaga]: I’m gonna be a star. You know why? [Nurse]: Why? [Gaga]: (cries) Because – I have nothing left to lose. Complete Full Song Lyrics, Text, Words To Songs, Reader, Read Lyrics Of Songs, Song, Words And Accurate Lyrics.
AROUND THE WEB
- R. Kelly On Jimmy Kimmel Live PART 2
- Adidas Originals – Stan Smith – Momo Wu
- Aaralyn And Izzy – Murp – Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer – Lament
- Key & Peele – Wendell – The Power Of Wings
- Kia Motors America – Blake Griffin And Jack McBrayer Apologize To You – 2014 Kia Optima – Fire Extinguisher
- Barack Obama – President Obama Speaks On The Death Of Nelson Mandela
- Nesquik – Bunny Ears – Featuring – Ariana Grande, Jennette McCurdy
- Best Buy – 2 In 1 Gift – Holiday TV
- Barack Obama – President Obama Speaks Affordable Care Act 2013
- Sprint – Everything’s Important – Thinking About You Commercial
- Sprint – Everything’s Important – Probably Not, But Maybe
- Convos With My 2 Year Old – Doctor
- Chi Chi Rodriguez Nailed Himself In The Groin With A Golf Ball
- Nigerian Man Rescued From Sunken Boat After Three Days Trapped At Bottom Of Atlantic
- Old Spice Israel – Did I Say That Right
- Old Spice Israel – Ladies Sad Eyes Spray
- Old Spice Israel – Stand In Lines
- Old Spice Israel – Steak
- Old Spice Israel – Sophisticated
- Old Spice Israel – Flame