Elvis Press Interview – The King Shows His Sense Of Humor
The Accurate Source To Find Transcript To Elvis Press Interview – The King Shows His Sense Of Humor.”
[Elvis Press Interview - The King Shows His Sense Of Humor]
[Elvis Aaron Presley (January 8, 1935 - August 16, 1977)]
Would you like me to sit down?
First of all, I plead innocent of all charges! Okay
Is your wife Priscilla with you?
No she’s not.
Elvis, why did you start making public appearances again?
I just missed it. I missed the closeness of an audience, of a live audience. So just as soon as I got out of the movie contracts, I started to do live performances again.
Mr. Presley, what is your opinion of war protesters and would you today refuse to be drafted?
Honey, I just assume to keep my own personal views about that to myself because I’m just an entertainer and I’d rather not say.
Do you think other entertainers should also keep their views to themselves?
Are you satisfied with the image you’ve established?
Well, the image is one thing and the human being is another, you know.
How close is the image to the man?
It’s very hard to live up to an image. I’ll put it that way.
What about your image as a shy, humble, country boy?
[Elvis Presley:] Source: LYBIO.net
Oh I don’t know what makes them think that, this gold belt…
Official Elvis Presley Web Site. Home of the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll and his beloved Graceland Mansion in Memphis, Tennessee.
Elvis Press Interview – The King Shows His Sense Of Humor. Well, the image is one thing and the human being is another, you know. Complete Full Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
AROUND THE WEB
- Freak Bee Attack – Better Him Than Me – Waking Up With Karl Stefanovic
- League Of Legends – Yasuo Champion Spotlight
- Jenna Marbles – How Guys Get Dressed
- El Amor De Mi Amante
- Alltime10s – 10 Things You Didn’t Know About The Hobbit
- The Work Of Zina Nicole Lahr
- Security Guard Vs The Sullen Skaters
- Kid President’s Holiday Gift Guide
- Hamilton Police Constables Mark Morelli And Chantelle Wilson Arrest Girl – Honest Cops
- The Mighty Eighth Official Teaser #1 (2014) – War Movie
- Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Christmas Advert
- Jon Lajoie – Merry Christmas Exclamation Point
- Key & Peele – Office Homophobe
- IBM – Predictive Analytics – Police Use Analytics To Reduce Crime
- Bo Burnham – From God’s Perspective
- Shawne Merriman Walks Out In The Middle Of Interview
- Cows Kicked, Stabbed And Dragged At DiGiorno Pizza Cheese Supplier
- Mikey Bustos – Balikbayan Box – Pinoy Wrecking Ball Parody
- The Onion – Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show A Hit
- Mandela Memorial Deaf Signer Was Fake
Tags: Dialogue, Elvis, Elvis Aaron Presley, Elvis Presley, Elvis Presley Complete, Elvis Presley Elvis Presley Words, Elvis Presley Manuscript, Elvis Presley Quotes, Elvis Press Interview The King Shows His Sense Of Humor, Elvis Press Interview The King Shows His Sense Of Humor Quotes, Elvis Press Interview The King Shows His Sense Of Humor Read, Elvis Press Interview The King Shows His Sense Of Humor Transcription, Elvis Press Interview The King Shows His Sense Of Humor Words, Gold Belt, Interview, press, Quotes, Read, Read Entertainment, Read Interview Gold Belt, Read The Elvis Presley Interview, Read Transcription, Read Transcripts, Remarks, Saying, Script, Sense Of Humor, Shows His Sense Of Humor, Text, The King, The King Of Rock And Roll, Transcripts, Video, Videos, Webcam.