Texas Man Sues GOP Lawmaker And Husband Over Months Of Workplace Tasings
The Accurate Source To Find Transcript To Texas Man Sues GOP Lawmaker And Husband Over Months Of Workplace Tasings.”
[Texas Man Sues GOP Lawmaker And Husband Over Months Of Workplace Tasings]
Thank you. Now to the man who says he was tasered on the job.
In fact, he says the attacks happened dozens of times for almost a year and tonight he is taking action.
Rekha Mudaraj has a story you’ll see only on KHOU 11 News.
This is a video of 45-year old Bradley Jones getting hit with a taser at work and this is another one.
[Bradley Jones:] Source: LYBIO.net
It hurt terribly, humiliating to have it done in front of your co-workers and customers.
Jones worked at Fred Fincher Motors for four and a half years before he was let go two weeks ago, but he says in the last nine months that he worked there his fellow employees began sneaking up on him and hitting him with the stun gun. He said it happened at least two dozen times, each incident leaving him more on edge.
I was constantly looking behind my shoulder, distracted, couldn’t sleep. I would even look behind my shower curtain at home. But I was trying to buy a home and I couldn’t just walk away.
The prank was often caught on video and then posted on YouTube, the videos have since been taken off. Jones says his boss, Sam Harless, the General Manager, was not only holding the camera, he also provided the taser. Jones is now suing his former employer as well as two employees, Adam Winslow and Alberto Chavarria for assault and battery and failure to provide a safe workplace. We caught up with Harless outside the court room.
[Sam Harless:] Source: LYBIO.net
Well I’m just happy that I’m an American and I’m in a country where the justice system works. This is a frivolous lawsuit and once the facts come out, it will be thrown out.
Harless is married to State Representative, Patricia Harless who co-owns the business. He denies any involvement.
Did you have a hand in posting those videos on YouTube?
Absolutely no. I don’t know anything about them.
Was that your Taser that was used?
No. I don’t know anything about it.
Jones says he made several attempts to put a stop to the harassment and has no idea why he was targeted.
He didn’t need to come to all of this. I was there for a job.
[Rekha Mudaraj:] Source: LYBIO.net
Bradley Jones is looking for another job. In the meantime, he says, he is seeing a therapist. Now this is a civil case, but Jones’ attorney says criminal charges could follow. Rekha Mudaraj, KHOU 11 News.
Texas Man Sues GOP Lawmaker And Husband Over Months Of Workplace Tasings. It hurt terribly, humiliating to have it done in front of your co-workers and customers. Complete Full Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
AROUND THE WEB
- Bo Burnham – From God’s Perspective
- Shawne Merriman Walks Out In The Middle Of Interview
- Cows Kicked, Stabbed And Dragged At DiGiorno Pizza Cheese Supplier
- Mikey Bustos – Balikbayan Box – Pinoy Wrecking Ball Parody
- The Onion – Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show A Hit
- Mandela Memorial Deaf Signer Was Fake
- Edge Of Tomorrow – Official Trailer 1
- Kanye West Throws Out Fan From Concert In San Antonio – Yeezus 2013
- NASA – The Coldest Place In The World
- Godzilla – Official Teaser Trailer
- YouTube Spotlight – YouTube Rewind – What Does 2013 Say
- Robin Thicke Says #DesignYourLife Magically With GALAXY Note3 + Gear
- Google – Meet The New Google Sheets
- Raja Karenine – Garder Le Controle
- Borde – Tories
- Lupe Fiasco Stops Fight At Concert
- Harvard Medical School – What Does The Spleen Do
- Google+ Your Business – Toyota Reaches New Customers With +Post Ads And Google
- R.A.P. – Guess Who’s Back
- Ann Kuster Dodges Benghazi Q&A By Saying It Is Not In Middle East
Tags: Bradley, Bradley Jones, Bradley Jones Video, Electrocuting, Fred Fincher Motors, Houston, Jones, Manuscript, P.P.D. Fincher Inc., Patricia Harless, People Quotes And Saying, Quotes, Read, Read News, Read Texas Man Sues Over Workplace Electrocuting, Read The News, Read Transcription, Read Transcripts, Rekha Mudaraj, Sam Harless, Script, Texas Man Sues GOP Lawmaker And Husband Over Months Of Workplace Tasings, Text, Videos, Webcam, Words, Worker Claims Bosses Tasered, Workplace Electrocuting.