President Obama Announces Vote 2010
â€œHello, everyone. Today, Iâ€™d like to talk with you about the important role each of us will play in 2010 â€“ a role that began more than three years ago, when we set out on an incredible journey to change this country for the better.
Despite the challenges we inherited we made great progress. When I took office our economy was in crisis. Our standing in the world was diminished. Our health care system wasn’t working for far too many American families. Many people wondered why it seemed like bad behavior on Wall Street was being rewarded while hard work on Main Street wasn’t. Because of you, we are making the change that our nation so desperately needs.
We have put our nation back on the path to prosperity with the Recovery Act. And we are moving America forward, one step at a time. But despite everything weâ€™ve done, our work isnâ€™t finished. Today, the health insurance companies, the Wall Street banks, and the special interests who have ruled Washington for too long are already focused on Novemberâ€™s congressional elections.
They see these elections as a chance to put their allies back in power, and undo all that we have accomplished. So this year, I need your help once more. A few months ago, we asked you to help us set our priorities for 2010, and tell us how you thought we could win elections at all levels of government.
You told us your first priority was to make sure the same people who were inspired to vote for the first time in 2008 go back to the polls in 2010. So that’s what we’re going to do. This year, weâ€™re going to re-connect with voters like Claudia Schulz. At 29 years old, Claudia had never been involved in the political process because she didn’t think one person could make a difference. But in 2008, Claudia joined millions of other supporters like you and made her first-ever trip to the polls.
In 2010, it will be up to each of you to ask folks like Claudia to stay involved â€“ and to explain why this year, the stakes are higher than ever. It will be up to each of you to make sure that the young people, African Americans, Latinos, and women, who powered our victory in 2008 stand together once again. It will be up to each of you to keep our nation moving forward; to keep working to fix Washington; to keep growing our economy â€“ and to keep building a fairer, stronger, and more just America.
If you help us do that â€“ if you help us make sure that first-time voters in 2008 make their voices heard again in November â€“ then together we will deliver on the promise of change, and hope, and prosperity for generations to come.” Thanks.
President Obama Announces Vote 2010. It will be up to each of you to make sure that the young people, African Americans, Latinos, and women, who powered our victory in 2008 stand together once again. It will be up to each of you to keep our nation moving forward; to keep working to fix Washington; to keep growing our economy â€“ and to keep building a fairer, stronger, and more just America. Complete Full Script, Dialogue, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text For President Obama Announces Vote 2010.
AROUND THE WEB
- Nesquik – Bunny Ears – Featuring – Ariana Grande, Jennette McCurdy
- Best Buy – 2 In 1 Gift – Holiday TV
- Barack Obama – President Obama Speaks Affordable Care Act 2013
- Sprint – Everything’s Important – Thinking About You Commercial
- Sprint – Everything’s Important – Probably Not, But Maybe
- Convos With My 2 Year Old – Doctor
- Chi Chi Rodriguez Nailed Himself In The Groin With A Golf Ball
- Nigerian Man Rescued From Sunken Boat After Three Days Trapped At Bottom Of Atlantic
- Old Spice Israel – Did I Say That Right
- Old Spice Israel – Ladies Sad Eyes Spray
- Old Spice Israel – Stand In Lines
- Old Spice Israel – Steak
- Old Spice Israel – Sophisticated
- Old Spice Israel – Flame
- Old Spice Israel – Pushups
- Old Spice Israel – Climb Muchraka
- Old Spice Israel – Tommy Gun
- Old Spice Israel – Manners
- Old Spice Israel – Beny Schwarz
- Old Spice Israel – Recipe