Foamy The Squirrel Gay Marriage Text
Foamy The Squirrel – Gay Marriage – Jonathan Ian Mathers
The Accurate Source To Find Quotes To Foamy The Squirrel – Gay Marriage – Jonathan Ian Mathers.”
[Foamy The Squirrel - Gay Marriage - Jonathan Ian Mathers]
[Foamy The Squirrel By Jonathan Ian Mathers] Source: LYBIO.net
What the hell is wrong with everybody? Are people still really so upset about gay marriage in the United States? Seriously?!
As the years have gone by and certain states have legalized gay marriage the rest of the country is trembling fear with the implications it will have on the sanctity of marriage.
Sanctity of marriage? Really? Have you looked at the statistics on marriage? I mean, really look at them?
Half of the ‘straight’ people who get married get divorced. Half the straight couples who live together aren’t even married. Those that are, are always bickering and bitching about their significant other. They use their kids as pawns in bitter divorces and even the family dog has to deal with the brunt of dysfunctional American Marriage. No one likes their in-laws and children are a pain in the ass. Its pretty much established that straight folks don’t care much for marriage. And that’s why gay folks should get married. If anyone is going to appreciate the concept of institution of these unions it will be them, they fought for the right to be married. They have taken a media backlash for it, they’ve been beaten, spat upon, ridiculed but still they persevere and want to marry their significant other. They are not standing in front of the alter with a shot gun to their head. They are fighting through crowds of angry protestors and backward thinking religious fanatics in order to marry someone they love. That’s how important it is to them.
But Foamy: The bible says: “That Marriage Is Between A Man And Woman.”
Seriously, I’m the last person you should throw that Bible Crap at! 1) The bible has been manipulated by man since its inception, even if you consider it the word of ‘God’. Man has way too much of an influence on it, tweaking it for their own political and religious gain.
2) Religion is a personal choice. NO LAW! Your religious views may not be the say as another. GET OVER IT! You don’t have the right to impose your views on other people! That’s kind of why, America was founded. RELIGIOUS FREEDOM! Remember that!!! Source: LYBIO.net
3) Free will. If God gave us all free will to do what we want than what’s the fuckin’ problem? These folks wanna get married of their own free will. Now, now, your just contradicting god by just trying to stop people from doing what they want. And your gonna burn in hell for that.
4) If you think it’s god will that marriage is only between a man and a woman? Than why not make god sort them out during the rapture. You know. Where’s that religious faith I hear so much about? If you truly do have faith in god, you should know that he, she, or it, or his, her or it, all knowing wisdom, will do what needs to be done. So don’t worry yourself about it. It’s not your problem. Personally, I wouldn’t be so bold and egotistical as to claim I know what God’s will is. What is God changed his mind? Huh! You don’t know. He didn’t sent you a memo. Deal with it. The only thing I can say about the bible is that the Ten Commandments is a pretty good list of do’s and dont’s, people should take into consideration.
[Jonathan Ian Mathers] Source: LYBIO.net
So with all this being said. As gay marriages comes to your cities and states – don’t sweat it! It’s not a big deal. Let them get married and figure out it’s a hollow institution like the rest of us have. And seriously, guys, how many of you right now, hope a hope lesbian couple move in right next door?
See, think about it. There’s an upside. Don’t deny the hot lesbian couple next door. Don’t deny the hot lesbians.
All Done By:
Jonathan Ian Mathers
Â© Copyright: Jonathan Ian Mathers 2012.
HOT LESBIANS LIVE NEXT DOOR WHERE’S MY BINOCULARS NOW?
Foamy The Squirrel – Gay Marriage – Jonathan Ian Mathers. As gay marriages comes to your cities and states – don’t sweat it! It’s not a big deal. Complete Full Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
AROUND THE WEB
- Mimi Foundation – Support And Well Being
- Australian Condom Ad Banned From TV
- Coolest Cops Ever Asks Driver To Rev His 500 Horsepower Mercedes G55 AMG
- Captain Picard – Make It So
- Drake – Signs Shoe Deal With Michael Jordan’s Nike Brand
- Mark Pryor – North Star
- Dr. Maya Angelou – His Day Is Done – A Tribute Poem For Nelson Mandela
- Rebecca Black & Dave Days – Saturday
- UAT Digital Video – Bohemian Rhapsody – Star Wars Edition
- Lindsey Stirling & Kuha’o Case – Oh Come, Emmanuel
- The Onion – Bloomberg Defends NYPD’s Controversial Stop And Kiss Program
- David Lang – My Underwater Robot
- Rocsi Diaz – Peta2 – Let Vegetarianism Grow On You
- The Red Panda Acrobat Flips 5 Bowls Onto Her Head
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt – HITRECORD ON TV
- Benny The Bull Costume Guy Comes Out To Propose To Bulls Dancer
- Bill Nye – Open Letter To President Barack Obama
- Smosh – The Sweet Sound Of Smosh Commercial
- You Shall Not Pass, Dog
- Tobuscus – Viral Song
Tags: Complete, Dialogue, Foamy The Squirrel, Foamy The Squirrel Gay Marriage, Foamy The Squirrel Gay Marriage Commentary, Foamy The Squirrel Gay Marriage Dialogue, Foamy The Squirrel Gay Marriage Quotes, Foamy The Squirrel Gay Marriage Read, Foamy The Squirrel Gay Marriage Review, Foamy The Squirrel Gay Marriage Text, Foamy The Squirrel Gay Marriage Transcription, Foamy The Squirrel Gay Marriage Words, Gay Marriage, Ian, Jimathers, Jonathan, Jonathan Ian Mathers, Manuscript, Mathers, People Quotes And Saying, Quotes, Read, Read Entertainment, Read News Script, Read The News, Read Transcription, Read Transcripts, Remarks, Reviews, Saying, Script, Text, Transcription, Transcripts, Video, Videos, Webcam, Words.