Nice Peter – EpicLLOYD – Jack The Ripper Vs Hannibal Lecter – Epic Rap Battles Of History Season 4
The Accurate Source To Find Lyrics To Nice Peter – EpicLLOYD – Jack The Ripper Vs Hannibal Lecter – Epic Rap Battles Of History Season 4.”
[Nice Peter – EpicLLOYD – Jack The Ripper Vs Hannibal Lecter – Epic Rap Battles Of History Season 4]
EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY
JACK THE RIPPER VS
[Jack the Ripper] Source: LYBIO.NET
Oi mate, pass the liquor, it’s Jack the Ripper
Jack the Rapper, following you way before the dawn of Twitter
I’m a human trigger warning, through the night until the morning
When the light shines upon my crimes, you find it sick, appalling
An infamous, notorious delinquent
There’s little more gorier thing than living in Victorian England
This is horrorcore, beware if you’re a common whore
Or at late night you may find me knocking on your door
Not keen to leave until I’m knee deep in blood and gore
Your grieving family on their knees, weeping, scrubbing floors
The police need a lead they dunno what they’re looking for
My raps are like the way I eat my meat, bloody raw
Jack, you’re a classic megalomaniac
You haven’t mentioned me once in your entire battle rap
Pity your verse wasn’t worth a trip in the jacket
Quit jacking off in the track and put the lotion in the basket
You can’t catch what the iller serial killer can deliver
Rhymes finer than the chianti I would pair with your liver
But the thought of your putrid flesh makes me want to shiver
Cause your British body’s covered in more piss than kitty litter
You stabbed women when they wouldn’t give you attention
Like a Penny Dreadful version of OJ Simpson
But These days your nickname is all that’s even known
And you didn’t even come up with that shit on your own
[Jack the Ripper]
You’ll find me making vacancies in brothels
While you only existed inside the pages of a novel
You were kept for ages in a hovel,
Contained within a cage behind a locked door while I never got caught
So who’s the superior serial killer, Dr Lecter?
I’m still wanted, you’re forgotten.
People these days are watching Dexter
So God protect ya from the Hell I’ve spread upon us?
I’m terrorizing London, fuck the 7/7 bombers!
[Hannibal Lecter] Source: L Y B I O . N E T
No, No Jack you were doing fine,
Before you ham-fist attempted a terrorist line.
How typical of Jack the Ripper to chase a headline,
Pick Ray Liotta’s brain and ask him how I get mine.
Im the bon vivant of violence and a licenced psychatrist
Who dines in higher society to the sound of violins
Don’t get me wrong I’d roast both your balls on my Hibachi,
But for a serial killer you’re as tasteless as a bowl of Kashi.
You prey on a prostitute and play with her body.
I don’t mind that you’re naughty Jack, I hate that you’re sloppy.
Barney, take me back to solitary confinement,
‘Cause this dirty little lamb has just been silenced.
Epic Rap Battles of History
Nice Peter – EpicLLOYD:
Nice Peter – EpicLLOYD – Jack The Ripper Vs Hannibal Lecter – Epic Rap Battles Of History Season 4. So who’s the superior serial killer, Dr Lecter? Song Lyrics, Text, Words To Songs, Reader, Read Lyrics Of Songs, Song, Words And Accurate Lyrics.
Trending Now AROUND THE WEB
- Amos Yee On Lee Kuan Yew Prime Minister Of Singapore
- Important Information From My Armenian Dad
- Google Japan Input – Keyless Keyboard – The Piro-piro Version
- Aziz Ansari: Live At Madison Square Garden – Creepy Dudes Are Everywhere – Netflix
- Jamie Dunmore – The System Is A Joke
- Leah Remini Takes The Cookies On Repeat After Me
- Routine Republic – 2015 Taco Bell Breakfast Short Film
- The Greatest Hit Of Disturbed
- Cell Tower Pizza Delivery
- Everest College Commercial – Hood Variant
- Me Coming Out To My Mom
- Jefferson Bethke – The Bible Is Messy
- Trevor Noah – You Laugh But It’s True – The UNICEF Fly
- Mary Sumah-Britain’s Got Talent (Joke Fail)
- Mad TV – Point Of No Returns
- High Pitched Voice Theory Neanderthal BBC Science
- Zayn Malik From One Direction Answers Your Twitter Questions
- The Bucket Board
- Bart Baker – Huge Announcement – You Could Be In My Next Big Parody
- Matt Diaz – Shows His Excess Skin
- Richard Simmons On Capitol Hill
- Seth Rollins Discusses Winning The WWE World Heavyweight Championship