Bruins Surprise Parents With Son Home From Afghanistan Transcription
Bruins Surprise Parents With Son Home From Afghanistan
The Accurate Source To Find Quotes To Bruins Surprise Parents With Son Home From Afghanistan.”
[Bruins Surprise Parents With Son Home From Afghanistan]
[Commentator] Source: LYBIO.net
Ladies and gentlemen on this Veterans weekend and during Boston Bruins Military appreciation month we direct your attention to center ice for a very special ceremonial puck drop. In honor of those who have served this country and currently active in our Armed Forces and the families of these brave men and women tonight we welcome the parents of Lt. Charles Jacobs of the 182nd infantry, of the Massachusetts Army National Guard who is actively serving overseas in Afghanistan, ladies and gentlemen please welcome Darren and Lori Jacobs of Pembroke, Massachusetts.
Mr. and Mrs Jacobs we have a very special surprise for you tonight, to present you with the puck for our ceremony on leave after spending 7 months in Afghanistan, please welcome home your son Lieutenant Charles Jacobs
[Commentator] Source: LYBIO.net
At this time we ask our captains to please come to centre ice for tonight’s ceremonial puck drop.
Thank you Darren and Lori Jacobs and thank you Lieutenant Charles Jacobs and all of our men and women of the Armed Forces for your great service to this country.
Oh, man it’s a good thing that I got this next part memorized cause my vision is a little blurry for some reason, can you imagine wow what a great moment for the parents and for Charles Jacobs.
[Darren - Dad] Source: LYBIO.net
I just thought we were out there to be a supporting family members – this whole deal. Didn’t think he’d be showing up, didn’t think about it – then all of a sudden the crowd got a little bit louder and I try to look up at the Jumbotrone, I see nothing – what’s going on, and listen to the announcement they said someone will help you drop the puck – just – ahhh just very helpful, I mean – just – I just don’t know what do say. It’s just very happy…
Bruins Surprise Parents With Son Home From Afghanistan. I just don’t know what do say. It’s just very happy. Complete Full Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
AROUND THE WEB
- Edward SNOWden – Whistleblower
- Jimmy Fallon & Brad Pitt – Yodel
- Unlocking The Truth – Malcolm Brickhouse & Jarad Dawkins
- Police Trainer – SA Wardega
- Congratulations – I Can’t Believe We Made It
- Michelle Phan – Daenerys Targaryen Look
- Steve Jobs – Never Seen Before – 1994
- Global Impact Challenge Highlights – A Better World, Faster
- DamItsGood808 – Instagram Rap
- Barack Obama – At The Brandenburg Gate – Berlin, Germany
- Convos With My 2 Year Old – Episode 4 – The Check
- Jonas Myrin – Dead Alive
- Cody Simpson – Summertime Of Our Lives
- Operation Ivy – Sound System
- Draw My Life – Superman Man Of Steel
- Jamie Foxx – Channing Tatum – I Wanna – Channing All Over Your Tatum
- Carla Dauden – No, I’m Not Going To The World Cup
- Schmoyoho – Dead Giveaway – iTunes Version
- Watch 2 Canadians Discover That The US Is Now A Police State
- Jenna Marbles – Kermie Worm And Mr. Marbles Toys – 100% Safe For Dogs
Tags: Afghanistan, Armed Forces, Bruins, Bruins Surprise Parents With Son Home From Afghanistan, Bruins Surprise Parents With Son Home From Afghanistan Commentary, Bruins Surprise Parents With Son Home From Afghanistan Dialogue, Bruins Surprise Parents With Son Home From Afghanistan Quotes, Bruins Surprise Parents With Son Home From Afghanistan Read, Bruins Surprise Parents With Son Home From Afghanistan Review, Bruins Surprise Parents With Son Home From Afghanistan Text, Bruins Surprise Parents With Son Home From Afghanistan Transcription, Bruins Surprise Parents With Son Home From Afghanistan Words, Charles Jacobs, Complete, Dialogue, Drop Puck Surprise, Home, Lieutenant, Lieutenant Charles Jacobs, Manuscript, Parents, People Quotes And Saying, Quotes, Read, Read Entertainment, Read News Script, Read The News, Read Transcription, Read Transcripts, Remarks, Reviews, Saying, Script, Son, Surprise, Text, Transcription, Transcripts, Video, Videos, Webcam, Words.