Chris Andersen – Birdman – Down Holding His Left Ankle
We got a player down, that’s the Birdman[Chris Andersen], holding his left ankle, Chris Anderson afford to lose, if he rolled that ankle or jammed that knee. Exactly what happened, we will find out soon.
[Something Falls Into Chris Andersen's Mouth]
What did he spit out of his mouth? Oh, the guys ring came off his finger and fell into his …..
Chris Andersen – Birdman – Down Holding His Left Ankle. We got a player down, that’s the Birdman[Chris Andersen], holding his left ankle. Complete Full Script, Dialogue, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text For Chris Andersen – Birdman.
AROUND THE WEB
- SUICIDE AND ME – Inside A Suicide Hotline
- IFHT – Your Face I Like That
- Guy Catches Wife Cheating In The Middle Of The Act
- Nike Basketball – Kobe Comeback
- The Copenhagen Wheel Official Product Release
- Akilah – Meet Your First Black Girlfriend
- Harvey Nichols Christmas 2013 – Sorry, I Spent It On Myself
- David Cameron – Nelson Mandela Tribute
- Eggo Waffle 1990
- Autoway Tire – Snowy Roads Are Scary
- Unilever Project Sunlight – Um Filme Da Unilever
- Abdiel Garcia – Your Breath Stinks – Voice-Over
- Adidas UK – From 1970 To 2014 – Match Balls
- Ryan Cooper – How To Make Your Girlfriend Hate You
- Ed Norton Verizon Droid 48 Hours TV
- Nelson Mandela Condemns George W. Bush And War With Iraq, January 30th, 2003
- Jaden Smith – Words Of Wisdom
- Raccoons Going Crazy For Doritos
- Students Get Out Of Hand During Friday’s Snowfall
- Adidas Originals – Stan Smith – Xander Gaines
Tags: 1978, American, Andersen, Ankle, Basketball, Birdman, California, Chris, Chris Andersen, Chris Andersen Birdman, Complete, Dialogue, Down, Falls In Mouth, Footballs, Full, His, Holding, July 7, Left, Long Beach, Mouth, National, National Basketball, Nickname, Player, Professional, Quotes, Read, Ring, Saying, Script, Spit, Text, Video, Videos, Words.