Billy Mays Vs Ben Franklin Epic Rap Battles Of History #10 Lyrics
Nice Peter – Billy Mays Vs Ben Franklin – Epic Rap Battles Of History #10
The Accurate Source To Find Lyrics To Nice Peter – Billy Mays Vs Ben Franklin – Epic Rap Battles Of History #10.”
[Billy Mays Vs Ben Franklin – Epic Rap Battles Of History #10]
[WARNING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE]
[Epic Rap Battles Of History]
Ben Franklin versus Billy Mays Begin.
[Benjamin Franklin (January 17, 1706 [O.S. January 6, 1705] April 17, 1790) – Lloyd Ahlquist]
I’m big Ben Franklin, and this shant be pretty
Let me instruct you how we battle in the city of Philly
You couldn’t sell Rick James a bag of crack, you’re out of practice
My victory’s more certain than death or taxes
You’re a hack
Wack QVC joke
You peddle soap
That cleans bird sh&t from my windows
I’ll craft a lyrical coffin and then spit the nails in
Call me Arthur Miller son cause it’s death of a salesman!
[William Darrell “Billy” Mays, Jr. (July 20, 1958 â€“ June 28, 2009) – Colin J. Sweeney]
Hi Billy Mays here with a speacial TV offer.
Watch me crush this bald fat foppish founding father
I’ll take my awesome auger and sow your quaker oats
I’ll shoot your rhymes down like a regiment of red coats
I’m the lord of the pitch and leader in home sales
You’re just a lumpy pumpkin who invented the mail
Benny’s got kite’n key but you’re in for a shock
When I strike you with bolts from my lightening rod c%ck
[Benjamin Franklin – Lloyd Ahlquist]
I protest these intolerable raps
It takes just one easy payment for me to whoop your @ss!
Cause I’m mint, I’m money!
I’m an educated gentleman so join or die Bill.
Cause it’s all about the Benjamin
[Billy Mays – Colin J. Sweeney]
But wait! There’s more!
(RIP BILLY MAYS – 1958 – 2009 “Lord of the Pitch”)
Is there anyone out there who could finish this battle? Anyone? Anyone?
[Offer “Vince” Shlomi (born April 25, 1964), known as Vince Offer or the ShamWow! Guy – Nice Peter]
You following me camera guy?
Cause it’s about to get furious
You’re gonna love my nuts until you’re bi-focal-curious
Your boy George chopped down trees
You couldn’t break a piece of balsa
Slap chop your face
Make a double chin salsa
Your style is so broke
They call you Poor Richard
It’s bad enough I gotta see you every-time I tip a stripper
Vince against a founding father is just too bad
Cause after this America is gonna lose a Dad
[Billy Mays Vs Ben Franklin]
Epic Rap Battles of History
Nice Peter – Billy Mays Vs Ben Franklin – Epic Rap Battles Of History #10. Stop! I protest these intolerable raps. It takes just one easy payment for me to whoop your @ss! Cause I’m mint, I’m money! I’m an educated gentleman so join or die Bill. Cause it’s all about the Benjamin Complete Full Text, Written Words, Reader, Lyrics, Song, Words And Text By Nice – Peter – Billy Mays Vs Ben Franklin – Epic Rap Battles Of History #10.
Trending Now AROUND THE WEB
- So Some Guy Brought A Chicken To The Party
- Chest-Bump – How To Secure The Most Dangerous Animal – Oh My God
- Kmart – Joe Boxer – Jingle Bellies 2014
- Marley Natural Fine Cannabis
- Toronto Maple Leafs Fans Finish Singing US Anthem After Technical Difficulties
- James Newton Howard – The Hanging Tree – The Hunger Games – Mockingjay Pt.1 Score – Featuring – Jennifer Lawrence
- NASA – A Year In The Life Of Earth’s CO2
- Romina Garcia – This Chick Got Some Wild Relationship Advice
- The Holderness Family – All About That Baste
- John Boehner – A Message Before The President’s Immigration Speech 2014
- PooPourri – Even Santa Poops
- Barack Obama – Address To The Nation On Immigration Reform 2014
- Black Angel – Ti Si Mi U Krvi
- Everton Fan Picks Nose And Wipes It On Ladies Head
- DennisCeeTV – 3 Hours Of Walking In NYC As A Homosexual
- Barely Political – 10 Hours Of Walking In NYC As A Thanksgiving Turkey
- Family Lives On Foundation – Olive ‘N One – Olive Toss At Traditions Ball 2014
- Chief Flynn – Shooting Press Conference
- Lauren O’Brien – My Impressions Of Celebrities Stuck In Traffic
- Billy Gilman – My Story
- Glenn Medeiros – Tourettes Karaoke – Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You
- The 1988 Crystal Light National United States Aerobic Championship