Barack Obama – President Obama Calls On Every American To Learn Code
The Accurate Source To Find Quotes To Barack Obama – President Obama Calls On Every American To Learn Code.”
[Barack Obama - President Obama Calls On Every American To Learn Code]
[Barack Hussein Obama II (born August 4, 1961)]
The President: Hi, everybody.
This week I’m proud to join the students, teachers, businesses, and nonprofit organizations taking big new steps to support computer science in America’s schools. Learning these skills isn’t just important for your future; it’s important for our country’s future. If we want America to stay on the cutting edge, we need young Americans like you to master the tools and technology that will change the way we do just about everything. That’s why I’m asking you to get involved.
Don’t just buy a new videogame; make one. Don’t just download the latest app; help design it. Don’t just play on your phone; program it. No one’s born a computer scientist, but with a little hard work and some math and science, just about anyone can become one.
[Barack Obama] Source: LYBIO.net
This week is your chance to give it a shot. And don’t let anyone tell you you can’t. Whether you’re a young man or a young woman, whether you live in a city or a rural area, computers are going to be a big part of your future. And if you’re willing to work and study hard, that future is yours to shape.
Barack Obama – President Obama Calls On Every American To Learn Code. Don’t just buy a new videogame; make one. Don’t just download the latest app; help design it. Complete Full Script, Dialogue, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ice Avalanche Entire Roof
- Jake LaRosa – Ohhh Disney Channel
- Johnstin Bieber – Lil Tyrone Goes On His First Date Adorable
- Boogie2988 – On Cyberbullying – Being A Bully And Being Bullied
- Muhammad Ali In Candid Camera Show
- Canadian Weather Man Very Cold Weather To Hit Calgary Alberta
- Tom Daley – Something I Want To Say
- Zhang Fuxing – Iron Shoe Man Guinness Record Attempt
- Barack Obama – President Obama Calls On Every American To Learn Code
- Waitrose – The Story Of Giving Chocolates With A Hidden Surprise
- Aaralyn And Izzy – Murp – Elf On The Shelf
- SUICIDE AND ME – Inside A Suicide Hotline
- IFHT – Your Face I Like That
- Guy Catches Wife Cheating In The Middle Of The Act
- Nike Basketball – Kobe Comeback
- The Copenhagen Wheel Official Product Release
- Akilah – Meet Your First Black Girlfriend
- Harvey Nichols Christmas 2013 – Sorry, I Spent It On Myself
- David Cameron – Nelson Mandela Tribute
- Eggo Waffle 1990