MoveOn Snapshot Of Muslims In The U.S.
The Accurate Source To Find Transcript To MoveOn Snapshot Of Muslims In The U.S..”
[MoveOn Snapshot Of Muslims In The U.S.]
Who are Muslims in the United States?
And what do they care about?
The Institute for Social Policy and Understanding just released a report “American Muslim Poll 2017: Muslims at the Crossroads”
Here are some of the findings:
1. The Muslim population in the U.S. is YOUNG.
80% of Muslims in the U.S. are under the age of 50.
2. The three top concerns for Muslims in the U.S. are:
bigotry and racism
health care, education, and poverty
3. Over 60% of Muslims in the U.S. reported personally experiencing religious discrimination in the past year.
4. Muslim communities overwhelmingly support the BLACK LIVES MATTER movement when compared to the general white population
Black Muslim 7%
Wite Muslim 65%
Asian Muslim 76%
Arab Muslim 57%
General Public (Black) 77%
General Public (White) 38%
5. Muslims are one of the most diverse religious communities in the country.
TO READ THE FULL REPORT VISIT:
MoveOn Snapshot Of Muslims In The U.S.. Who are Muslims in the United States? Complete Full Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.