Jim Norton – On Islam Problem Handling Skills
The Accurate Source To Find Transcript To Jim Norton – On Islam Problem Handling Skills.”
[Jim Norton - On Islam Problem Handling Skills]
[WARNING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE]
[James Joseph "Jim" Norton, Jr. (July 19, 1968)] Source: LYBIO.net
People love being offended and feeling self righteous indignation it’s like, if you talk about Islam you can’t make fun of Islam because that makes you Islamphobic which is fear of Islam. Okay accurate.
Look I don’t hate Muslims, I really don’t but as a group, their problem handling skills are not good. A Danish cartoonist didn’t offensive cartoon all over the middle east; they were rioting and trampling each other to death and setting embassies on fire, don’t Muslims ever just fire off an angry email, I didn’t appreciate that: “Send”
And during the riots – during the right I saw some footage from Pakistan, which really hurt cause it’s my favorite vacation spot and there was a group of very pissed off Muslims attacking a McDonald’s, and they said they were attacking it because it was American. Look I understood why they were mad at America a danish cartoonist did something offensive it was reprinted in France, Germany and Turkey so naturally it’s our fault
But they were attacking – you know the creepy Ronald that sits on the bench and stares into the play land.
They had knocked him into the dirt and stomping on him, you know. Cause he’s a Jew.
And they were staring defiantly into the camera.
Like, we as Americans are gonna sit home, going: “AH NO!” “NOT THE SHINY RED HEADED PLASTIC PEDOPHILE!” Who sits outside the restaurant; that makes me shit three minutes after I eat it, “No”.
What are they going to do next, cut the “clit” off the Wendy’s girl.
Look every religion gets attacked somehow in the media. It’s not acceptable to react violently.
Not long after those riots, Kanye West appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone wearing a crown of thorns, and that offended and pissed off a lot of people, it didn’t bother me, I knew why he was doing it. Like, he’s a rapper, they’re under paid they’re martyr’s; I get it.
But there was a lot of very very angry Christians. But they weren’t showing violence they weren’t attacking black interests, you know, running through supermarkets dumping Kool-Aid all over the floor.
Beating the shit out of 300 pound white girls who are pissed off at their fathers.
Jim Norton – On Islam Problem Handling Skills. Look I don’t hate Muslims, I really don’t but as a group, their problem handling skills are not good. Complete Full Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
AROUND THE WEB
- Jonas Myrin – Dead Alive
- Cody Simpson – Summertime Of Our Lives
- Operation Ivy – Sound System
- Draw My Life – Superman Man Of Steel
- Jamie Foxx – Channing Tatum – I Wanna – Channing All Over Your Tatum
- Carla Dauden – No, I’m Not Going To The World Cup
- Schmoyoho – Dead Giveaway – iTunes Version
- Watch 2 Canadians Discover That The US Is Now A Police State
- Jenna Marbles – Kermie Worm And Mr. Marbles Toys – 100% Safe For Dogs
- Henry Rollins – US Military Recruitment
- Aaron Weiss – Iraq Combat Vet, Speaks Brilliantly To Dutchess County Against The Safe Act
- Keith Barry – Brain Magic
- Raffaello D’Andrea – The Astounding Athletic Power Of Quadcopters
- The Cleaner Wiener – Applegate Organic And Natural Meat
- Thai PSA – Smoking Kid
- China Air-Freight Handlers At Guangzhou Airport – No Care Policy
- Zbigniew Brzezinski – Syria – US Is Engaging In Mass Propaganda
- Peter Jackson Answers Fan Mail
- Streetlight Manifesto – Keasbey Nights
- Rhett And Link – Yo Daddy Battle
Tags: Complete, Dialogue, Gordon Jim Norton On Islam, Gordon Jim Norton On Islam Commentary, Gordon Jim Norton On Islam Dialogue, Gordon Jim Norton On Islam Quotes, Gordon Jim Norton On Islam Read, Gordon Jim Norton On Islam Review, Gordon Jim Norton On Islam Text, Gordon Jim Norton On Islam Transcription, Gordon Jim Norton On Islam Words, James Joseph Norton Jr., Jim Norton On Islam Problem Handling Skills, Manuscript, People Quotes And Saying, Quotes, Read, Read Entertainment, Read News Script, Read The News, Read Transcription, Read Transcripts, Remarks, Reviews, Saying, Script, Text, Transcription, Transcripts, Video, Videos, Webcam, Words.