Hanan Qahwaji Tudor Brigitte Gabriel Nour Semaan Brigitte Tudor Cookie Cutter College Girl Gets Owned
The Accurate Source To Find Transcript To Hanan Qahwaji Tudor Brigitte Gabriel Nour Semaan Brigitte Tudor Cookie Cutter College Girl Gets Owned.”
[Hanan Qahwaji Tudor, Brigitte Gabriel, Nour Semaan, Brigitte Tudor, Cookie Cutter College Girl Gets Owned]
Assalam o alaikum, peace to you all. My name is Saba Ahmed. I’m a law student at an American University. I am here to ask you a simple question. I know that we portray Islam and all Muslims as bad, but there is 1.8 billion Muslim followers of Islam. We have 8 million plus Muslim Americans in this country, and I don’t see them represented here. But my question is how can we fight an ideological war with weapons? How can we ever end this war? The jihadist ideology that you talk about it’s an ideology. How can you ever win this thing if you don’t address it ideologically?
[Hanan Qahwaji Tudor, Brigitte Gabriel, Nour Semaan:] Source: LYBIO.net
Great question. I’m so glad to hear and I’m so glad you brought that up, it gives us – because it gives us an opportunity to answer. What I find so amazing is, since the beginning of this panel, which we are here about Benghazi attack against our people. Not one person mentioned Muslims, we are here against Islam, or we’re launching war against Muslims. We are here to discuss how four Americans died and what our government is doing. We were not here to bash Muslims. You were the one who brought up the issue about most Muslims, not us. And since you brought it up, allow me to elaborate with my answer.
There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world today. Of course not all of them are radicals. The majority of them are peaceful people. The radicals are estimated to be between 15% to 25% according to all intelligence services around the world. That leaves 75% of them are peaceful people. But when you look at 15% to 25% of the world’s Muslim population, you’re looking at the 180 million to 300 million people dedicated to the destruction of Western civilization. That is as big of the United States.
So why should we worry about the radical 15% to 25%? Because it is the radicals that kill. Because it is the radicals that behead and massacre. When you look throughout history, when you look at all the lessons of history, most Germans were peaceful. Yet the Nazis drove the agenda. And as a result, 60 million people died, almost 14 million in concentration camps. 6 million were Jews. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. When you look at Russia, most Russians were peaceful as well. Yet, the Russians were able to kill 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.
When you look at China for example, most Chinese were peaceful as well. Yet, the Chinese were able to kill 70 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. When you look at Japan prior to World War II, most Japanese were peaceful as well. Yet, Japan was able to butcher its way across Southeast Asia, killing 12 million people, mostly killed with bayonets and shovels. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.
On September 11th in the United States, we had 2.3 million Arab Muslims living in the United States. It took 19 hijackers, 19 radicals to bring America down to its knees, destroy the World Trade Center, attack the Pentagon and kill almost 3000 Americans that day. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. So for all our powers of reason, and us talking about moderate and peaceful Muslims, I’m glad you’re here. But where are the others speaking out?
And since you are the only Muslim representative, save your applause till the end. [Applause] Thank you, thank you.
And since you are the only Muslim representative in here. You took the limelight instead of speaking about why our government and I assume you’re an American, you are an American citizen. So as an American citizen, you sat in this room, and instead of standing up and saying a question or asking something about our four Americans that died and what our government is doing to correct the problem, you stood there to make a point about peaceful, moderate Muslims.
I wish you had brought ten with you the question about what – how we can hold our government responsible. It is time we take political correctness and throw it in the garbage where it belongs and start calling a spade a spade.
Hanan Qahwaji Tudor Brigitte Gabriel Nour Semaan Brigitte Tudor Cookie Cutter College Girl Gets Owned. Start calling a spade a spade. Complete Full Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.