Gordon Hintz – Representative On The Budget Repair Bill
Gordon Hintz – Representative On The Budget Repair Bill
The Accurate Source To Find Quotes To People.”
[Gordon Hintz - Representative On The Budget Repair Bill]
[ASSEMBLY SPEAKER JEFF FITZGERALD (REPUBLICAN)]
Gentleman from the 54th.
REPRESENTATIVE GORDON HINTZ (DEMOCRAT):
Thank you. Because it was actually about 15 minutes that I firstâ€”ah, ago, ah, that I pressed my button, would have made it about, I guess 4:57, 4:56, after I heard. I got an email from the Gentleman of the 69th [Republican Majority Leader Scott Suder] that said be here by five o’clock, so it was three minutes to five, and as I was walking here from caucus, saw that we were actually voting. Again, when you send an email, Gentleman from the 69th, that says five o’clock, you know, five o’clock means five o’clock. But once I heard you guys already decided to vote on things, well then I realized that, you know, why would that happen? And then I’m like, oh, that’s right; it’s consistent with how everything else has been handled. Like last Friday morning, when I was driving to a school business administrator’s meeting in De Pere. And I turned on the radio and there was an ad saying, “Hey, support Governor Walker’s Budget Repair Bill. Paid for by the Club of Growth.” Well guess what, I had never been given a bill. I hadn’t even been given talking points yet. And I know we’re in the minority, but I’m elected the same way you are elected by the same public from the State of Wisconsin, and I deserve better than that. And it’s bad enough, it’s bad enough that I had to hear it from a radio ad from Washington DC, and then show up at a meeting with no details. But in the..
SPEAKER FITZGERALD: Source: LYBIO.net
Could the Gentleman hold his remarks? We request that the gallery refrain from any indication of support or opposition to any of the comments on the floor, so I don’t have to clear the gallery, please? Gentleman from the 54th.
REPRESENTATIVE Gordon N. Hintz:
Thank you, Mr Speaker. So, what we heard, that we may or we may not get an emergency bill, we may get a repair bill, I found out from the radio. From a Washington DC interest group. What does that have to do with Wisconsin? And then, it’s 144 pages. And then, we get briefed on Monday and I’m told we’re gonna vote on it on Thursday or Friday. And then when we ask for public hearings, well, and the public wants to speak out, you cut them off. This isn’t how we do things to each other. It’s not how things get introduced, and it’s just simply not what we do to the public. If you want to jam through a bill, you got to sit through the messy process that is democracy. Source: LYBIO.net When we sit there in 4th grade and we learn about Wisconsin government and we learn about US government, we learn about how amazing it was that they came together. But we also learn that it was bloody, that people had to fight for it, and they wanted to make it hard to do big things. You’re supposed to be a deliberative body. You’re supposed to have discussions. And you’re supposed to be transparent, because the public matters in all of this input. And then, when we keep the hearings going and we honestly look at the bill, it’s 144 pages, we find out that there’s things like $47 million of federal aid cut. And my city writes me and said ‘yes, we will have to close our bus system.’ And when I have an honest amendment to carve that out, and I want to get it submitted, we show up here, and you guys are gonna vote without us three minutes before you told us to be here. Are you seeing a pattern here? I find out from the radio from some group I don’t even know who it is. And then when the public wants to talk you cut ‘em off. And then when we show up to vote, when we show up to vote, I am elected, I get it, I am in the minority, you’re right there’s only a bunch of us. But if you want to know why there are 35,000 people here, look at yourself in the mirror. And how about a little respect, at least to your colleagues?
Gordon Hintz – Representative On The Budget Repair Bill. I deserve better than that. And it’s bad enough, it’s bad enough that I had to hear it from a radio ad from Washington DC, and then show up at a meeting with no details. Complete Full Script, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
Trending Now AROUND THE WEB
- Justin Bieber Bodyguards Beating Photographer – Miami Deposition Full Video
- Justin Bieber Deposition – Compares Interrogation To Being Katie Couric On 60 Minutes
- Game Of Thrones Season 4: Trailer #3 – Secrets
- Shane Koyczan – Why Does This Man’s Grandfather Fight Monsters?
- Andre Benjamin As Jimi Hendrix In All Is By My Side Clip
- Ken Griffey Jr Awkward Interview On ESPN The Highlights
- Frank Miller’s Sin City: A Dame To Kill For – Official Trailer – The Weinstein Company
- James O’Malley – What I Did In Canada
- Black Bear Attempts Walking Across A Rope For A Bite Of This Tasty Beaver Treat
- TheFabulous Brad – Shakira – Featuring – Rihanna – Can’t Remember If I F*#ked You
- Adrian Anchondo – Dunkin Love – Featuring – Reggie White
- Bart Baker – Shakira – Can’t Remember To Forget You – Featuring – Rihanna
- Barely Political – Shakira – Can’t Remember To Forget You – Featuring – Rihanna – Key Of Awesome #83
- Eric Dunn – Inappropriate Sportscenter Guys w/@T_ccentric
- MagicofRahat – Homeless Lottery Winner
- Haters Gonna Hate: How Reddit Co-Founder Alexis Ohanian Deals With Critics On UberFacts
- Louis CK Hates The Movie Gravity
- Kearah Armonie – My Very First Spoken Word Performance
- Sunbites – Cardboard Jane
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Announce Trailer – Father To Son
- Liz Wahl – RT Anchor Quits On Air
- Save The Children UK – Most Shocking Second A Day Video
Tags: 54th Assembly District, Budget Repair Bill, Complete, Dialogue, Gordon Hintz, Gordon Hintz Representative On The Budget Repair Bill, I Found Out On The Radio, Manuscript, Pattern, People Quotes And Saying, Quotes, Read, Read Entertainment, Read News Script, Read The News, Read Transcription, Remarks, Representative, Representative Gordon Hintz On The Budget Repair Bill, Representative Gordon Hintz On The Budget Repair Bill Dialogue, Representative Gordon Hintz On The Budget Repair Bill Quotes, Representative Gordon Hintz On The Budget Repair Bill Read, Representative Gordon Hintz On The Budget Repair Bill Text, Representative Gordon Hintz On The Budget Repair Bill Transcription, Representative Gordon Hintz On The Budget Repair Bill Words, Saying, Script, Text, The Budget Repair Bill, Transcripts, Video, Videos, Webcam, Words.