Public speaking is the process of speaking to a group of people and politicians in a structured, deliberate manner intended to inform, influence, or entertain the listeners.
Barack Obama – President Obama Speaks On Ukraine
The Accurate Source To Find Quotes To Barack Obama – President Obama Speaks On Ukraine.”
[Barack Obama - President Obama Speaks On Ukraine]
[Barack Hussein Obama II (born August 4, 1961)]
Good afternoon, everybody.
Over the last several days, the United States has been responding to events as they unfold in Ukraine. Throughout this crisis, we have been very clear about one fundamental principle: The Ukrainian people deserve the opportunity to determine their own future. Together with our European allies, we have urged an end to the violence and encouraged Ukrainians to pursue a course in which they stabilize their country, forge a broad-based government and move to elections this spring.
I also spoke several days ago with President Putin, and my administration has been in daily communication with Russian officials, and we’ve made clear that they can be part of an international community’s effort to support the stability and success of a united Ukraine going forward, which is not only in the interest of The people of Ukraine and the international community, but also in Russia’s interest.
However, we are now deeply concerned by reports of military movements taken by the Russian Federation inside of Ukraine. Russia has a historic relationship with Ukraine, including cultural and economic ties, and a military facility in Crimea, but any violation of Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity would be deeply destabilizing, which is not in the interest of Ukraine, Russia, or Europe.
[Barack Obama] Source: LYBIO.net
It would represent a profound interference in matters that must be determined by the Ukrainian people. It would be a clear violation of Russia’s commitment to respect the independence and sovereignty and borders of Ukraine, and of international laws. And just days after the world came to Russia for the Olympic Games, it would invite the condemnation of nations around the world. And indeed, the United States will stand with the international community in affirming that there will be costs for any military intervention in Ukraine.
The events of the past several months remind us of how difficult democracy can be in a country with deep divisions. But the Ukrainian people have also reminded us that human beings have a universal right to determine their own future.
Right now, the situation remains very fluid. Vice President Biden just spoke with Prime Minister – the Prime Minister of Ukraine to assure him that in this difficult moment the United States supports his government’s efforts and stands for the sovereignty, territorial integrity and democratic future of Ukraine. I also commend the Ukrainian government’s restraint and its commitment to uphold its international obligations.
We will continue to coordinate closely with our European allies. We will continue to communicate directly with the Russian government. And we will continue to keep all of you in the press corps and the American people informed as events develop.
Thanks very much.
Barack Obama – President Obama Speaks On Ukraine. Together with our European allies, we have urged an end to the violence and encouraged Ukrainians to pursue a course in which they stabilize their country, forge a broad-based government and move to elections this spring. Complete Full Script, Dialogue, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
Trending Now AROUND THE WEB
- Game Of Thrones Season 4: Trailer #3 – Secrets
- Shane Koyczan – Why Does This Man’s Grandfather Fight Monsters?
- Andre Benjamin As Jimi Hendrix In All Is By My Side Clip
- Ken Griffey Jr Awkward Interview On ESPN The Highlights
- Frank Miller’s Sin City: A Dame To Kill For – Official Trailer – The Weinstein Company
- James O’Malley – What I Did In Canada
- Black Bear Attempts Walking Across A Rope For A Bite Of This Tasty Beaver Treat
- TheFabulous Brad – Shakira – Featuring – Rihanna – Can’t Remember If I F*#ked You
- Adrian Anchondo – Dunkin Love – Featuring – Reggie White
- Bart Baker – Shakira – Can’t Remember To Forget You – Featuring – Rihanna
- Barely Political – Shakira – Can’t Remember To Forget You – Featuring – Rihanna – Key Of Awesome #83
- Eric Dunn – Inappropriate Sportscenter Guys w/@T_ccentric
- MagicofRahat – Homeless Lottery Winner
- Haters Gonna Hate: How Reddit Co-Founder Alexis Ohanian Deals With Critics On UberFacts
- Louis CK Hates The Movie Gravity
- Kearah Armonie – My Very First Spoken Word Performance
- Sunbites – Cardboard Jane
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Announce Trailer – Father To Son
- Liz Wahl – RT Anchor Quits On Air
- Save The Children UK – Most Shocking Second A Day Video
- Harry Reid – Why The Kochs Are Dangerous For America
- Michelle Phan – Matte About You
Tags: Barack, Barack Hussein Obama II, Barack Obama, Barack Obama Commentary, Barack Obama Dialogue, Barack Obama President Obama Speaks On Ukraine Commentary, Barack Obama President Obama Speaks On Ukraine Dialogue, Barack Obama President Obama Speaks On Ukraine Quotes, Barack Obama President Obama Speaks On Ukraine Read, Barack Obama President Obama Speaks On Ukraine Review, Barack Obama President Obama Speaks On Ukraine Transcription, Barack Obama President Obama Speaks On Ukraine Words, Barack Obama Quotes, Barack Obama Read, Barack Obama Review, Barack Obama Text, Barack Obama Transcription, Barack Obama Words, Complete, Dialogue, Full, Monologue, Obama, President Obama, President Obama Speaks On Ukraine, Quotes, Read, Remarks, Reviews, Saying, Script, Text, Transcript, Transcription, Ukraine, Video, Videos, Words.