Beauty And The Beat
Beauty And The Beat
The Accurate Source To Find Lyrics To Beauty And The Beat.”
[Beauty And The Beat]
[WARNING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE]
Little town, it’s a quiet village
Every day like the one before
Little town, full of little people
Waking up to say…
People of the Hood:
What’s good, What’s good, What’s good, What’s good
Get yo tail out the street
There go Bonquesha she wit Trey like always
He’s on the downlow I can tell
Every morning just the same, since the morning that we came
To this busted ratchet town
Good morning Belle
Good morning Cleetus.
CLEETUS: Source: LYBIO.net
Where you going?
The weave shop! I just saw the most wonderful style it’s an up do with some finger waves and some micro braids….
That’s nice…Patrice, where my brownies, hurry up
Hey little mama can I get them digits
So I can hit you on yo cell, yo let me get it though
Her beauty ain’t all that!
But her booty is real fat
No denyin’ she a booshie girl that Belle
What it do?
How is yo Mama ‘nem!
What You Call Me?
How is your wife?
HUNGRY LADY: Source: LYBIO.net
I need 6 legs
Uh-uh, that’s too expensive
There must be more than this old hood rat life!
LaWasha & LaDrya:
Look there she go, she think she got that good hair
Girl that’s a lace-front I can tell.
Where she get that ugly dress?
Cause she look a crusty mess!
LaWasha & LaDrya:
Cause she really is a booshie girl that Belle! Mmm.
Oh, isn’t this a hot mess
Who would name their first-born Blue Ivy?
Here’s Kim Kardash ‘n Kanye
Wonder if they’ll have a brand new show on BET?
Well I had heard that she a chocolate chaser,
They say she like that caramel.
She ain’t looking for no beast
Less he lookted like Tyrese
Very different from the rest of us
Vonzell & Shaqueeba:
Boo you ain’t like the rest of us
Yes different from the rest of us is Belle
Right from the moment I had met you seent you
I said you bangin and I fell
Baby what’s it gonna be,
Tell me is you feelin me?
Cause I’m makin plans to leave my momma house.
Look there he go, isn’t he awl that
My boo, Jerome…girl he so foine
Uh-uh, 4 real? Girl no he didn’t
If she can’t use yo’ comb don’t bring her home
Eh-Eh, Mmhmm, Uh-uh, Okrrr
Yo’ kitchen nappy…Girl hide yo kids
Sho nuff, Shawty, Okay, Aint nobody got time for that
Yo homie move!
Jamal, Jamel, Jaquan, Jaqual
My baby daddy (Child I don’t know, good mornting, Oh good mornting)
There must be more than this old hoodrat life
If you got good credit, you can be my wife.
Look there she go, she lookted so ridiculous
She thank she in a fury tale
Why she got her weave like that
Tell me where they do that at
She really is a booshie girl
A beauty but a booshie girl
She really is a booshie girl…….THAT BELLE
If you don’t get out the skreet oh I swear for God! uh uh!
Don’t make me take my shoe off!
Ooh get out a my way! Ugh!
Beauty And The Beat. What’s good, What’s good, What’s good, What’s good. Get yo tail out the street. Complete Full Song Lyrics, Text, Words To Songs, Reader, Read Lyrics Of Songs, Song, Words And Accurate Lyrics.
Trending Now AROUND THE WEB
- Kim Kardashian – KimsDataStash – T-Mobile
- NO MORE’s Official Super Bowl Ad: 60 Second
- Richard Sherman Rips Goodell, Kraft
- Andrew Hales – Awkward Handshake Triggers Big Laugh
- League Of Legends – The Curse Of The Sad Mummy
- Fantastic Four – Official Teaser Trailer – 20th Century FOX
- Oops! Sag Awards Reveal Applause Track
- Iliza Shlesinger – Pinterest – Freezing Hot – Netflix
- BMW i3 – Newfangled Idea
- AU NATUREL – The All-Natural Burger Extended Director’s Cut
- Nationwide Insurance – Invisible Mindy Kaling – Super Bowl XLIX Ad Teaser
- Viola Davis – SAG Awards Acceptance Speech 2015
- ULTRAVIOLET – Domestic Violence Out Of Football
- Barack Obama – Protecting The Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
- The Gates Notes – Increasing African Corn Yield
- The Gates Notes – Access To Mobile Money Bank Accounts
- The Gates Notes – We Can Eradicate Four Diseases By 2030
- The Gates Notes – Neil deGrasse Tyson: What’s Possible In 15 Years
- Neymar Jr. Hypervenom Liquid Diamond
- Josh Gad Impersonates Jenifer Lewis On Set Of The Wedding Ringer
- Octopus Intelligence
- Young Jack To Neil DeGrasse Tyson: What’s the Meaning Of Life