Barack Obama – Mitt Romney – Say
The Accurate Source To Find Quotes To Barack Obama – Mitt Romney – Say.”
[Barack Obama - Mitt Romney - Say]
[Narrator] Source: LYBIO.net
Thursday night, Mitt Romney gave the biggest speech of his campaign. A chance to tell America what he’s done, and what he might do as president. So what did he say?
[Willard Mitt Romney (March 12, 1947)]
Now is the moment when we can do something. And with your help, we will do something. Now is the moment when we can stand up and say, “I’m an American. I learned the real lessons about how America works from experience.”
But not a word about his record in Massachusetts, where job growth was 47th out of 50, where he piled up more debt per person than any other state in the nation, where he cut taxes for millionaires like him but raised taxes and fees on everyone else, $750 million per year. And Romney’s plans for the future?
How many days have you woken up feeling that something really special was happening in America? When the world needs someone to do the really big stuff, you need an American. I’m running for president to help create a better future.
Not a word about his plan to give trillions in tax cuts to big corporations and the wealthy, a plan that could cost the typical middle class family $2,000 a year. Romney didn’t mention his plan to end Medicare as we know it, replacing guaranteed benefits with a voucher system that could cost future retirees up to $6,400 more per year. He didn’t talk about his budget, which could cut funding for K through 12 and Pell Grants for college by 20 percent. Romney skipped over his plan to slash funding for renewable energy like wind, but keep billions in taxpayer subsidies for the oil giants.
And at a time when 84,000 American men and women are fighting for their country in Afghanistan, not a single mention of how or when to bring them home safely. Thursday was Mitt Romney’s big night to tell America his plans for moving forward, yet he chose not to.
What is needed in our country today is not complicated or profound.
[Narrator] Source: LYBIO.net
When you learn about the Romney plan, is it any wonder he doesn’t have much to say?
Barack Obama – Mitt Romney – Say. When you learn about the Romney plan, is it any wonder he doesn’t have much to say? Complete Full Script, Dialogue, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
Trending Now AROUND THE WEB
- Google – Vint Cerf Explains Who Runs The Internet’s Address Book?
- Google Chrome – Chromebook – For Students
- Israeli Sniper Killing Wounded Civilian
- Bill Clinton – AIDS-Free Generation Within Reach
- Hercules – Official International Trailer
- Frans Timmermans – Malaysia Airlines Disaster – MH17 Crash
- Charles Manson Epic Answer
- Shawn Harris – My Son Tylers Welcome Back To School
- Arsenal Are Going To New York
- Zach Braff Is A Top Lad
- Samsung Battery Explosion
- The Hundred-Foot Journey Official Trailer #1 – Helen Mirren
- Mightyduck – These Bugs Was Following Me So I Just Told My Mom
- Rhett & Link – I’m On Vacation
- Mick Alexander – God’s Wrath In The Day Of The Lord
- Lolli Isn’t A Racist – Terminate The Negativity
- Cleaning A Record With Wood Glue
- Comcastic Service Disconnection
- Ellen DeGeneres – Memorable Monologue – Let’s Be Honest
- Unedited News 12 Journalist Sean Bergin Suspended Over On-Air Remarks
- Showing A Gun Is Enough To Prevent The Crime
- Ray William Johnson – Robby Motz – The Resurrection
Tags: Barack Hussein Obama II, Barack Obama, Barack Obama Commentary, Barack Obama Dialogue, Barack Obama Mitt Romney Say, Barack Obama Mitt Romney Say Commentary, Barack Obama Mitt Romney Say Dialogue, Barack Obama Mitt Romney Say Quotes, Barack Obama Mitt Romney Say Read, Barack Obama Mitt Romney Say Review, Barack Obama Mitt Romney Say Text, Barack Obama Mitt Romney Say Transcription, Barack Obama Mitt Romney Say Words, Barack Obama Quotes, Barack Obama Read, Barack Obama Review, Barack Obama Text, Barack Obama Transcription, Barack Obama Words, Complete, Dialogue, Full, Lyric, Lyrics, Monologue, Quotes, Read, Remarks, Reviews, Saying, Script, Text, Transcript, Transcription, Video, Videos, Words.