Arnold Schwarzenegger – Six Secrets To Success – New
Arnold Schwarzenegger – Six Secrets To Success – New
The Accurate Source To Find Transcript To Arnold Schwarzenegger – Six Secrets To Success – New.”
[Arnold Schwarzenegger – Six Secrets To Success – New]
[Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger] Source: LYBIO.net
Now, of course, people ask me all the time, they say to me, “What is the secret to success?”
The first rule is: Trust yourself. But what is most important is that you have to dig deep down, dig deep down and ask yourselves, who do you want to be? Not what, but who. And I’m talking about not what your parents and teachers want you to be, but YOU. I’m talking about figuring out for yourselves what makes you happy, no matter how crazy it may sound to the people. So rule number one is, of course, trust yourself, no matter how and what anyone else thinks.
And of course – Rule number two is: Break the rules. We have so many rules in life about everything. I say break the rules. Not the law, but break the rules. It is impossible to be a Maverick or a True Original if you’re too well behaved and don’t want to break the rules. You have to think outside the box. That’s what I believe. After all, what is the point of being on this earth if all you want to do is be liked by everyone and avoid trouble? The only way that I ever got any place was by breaking some of the rules.
Which, of course, brings me to rule number three: Don’t be afraid to fail. Anything I’ve ever attempted, I was always willing to fail.
You can’t always win, but don’t afraid of making decisions. You can’t be paralyzed by fear of failure or you will never push yourself. You keep pushing because you believe in yourself and in your vision and you know that it is the right thing to do, and success will come. So don’t be afraid to fail.
Which brings me to rule number four, which is: Don’t listen to the naysayers. How many times have you heard that you can’t do this and you can’t do that and it’s never been done before? As a matter of fact, I love it when someone says that never – no one has ever done this before, because then when I do it that means that I’m the first one that has done it. So pay no attention to the people that say: “it can’t be done.”
I always listen to myself and said, “Yes, you can.” And that brings me to rule number five, which is the most important rule of [world] all: Work your butt off. I always believed leaving no stone unturned. Mohammed Ali, one of my great heroes, had a great line in the ’70s when he was asked, “How many sit-ups do you do?” He said, “I don’t count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting. When I feel pain, that’s when I start counting, because that’s when it really counts.” That’s what makes you a champion. And that’s the way it is with everything. No pain, no gain.
And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you’re out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that. But if you want to win, there is absolutely no way around hard, hard work.
None of my rules, by the way, of success, will work unless you do. I’ve always figured out that there 24 hours a day. You sleep six hours and have 18 hours left. Now, I know there are some of you out there that says well, wait a minute, I sleep eight hours or nine hours. Well, then, just sleep faster,
I would recommend. Just remember, you can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pocket.
And that takes me to rule number six, which is a very important rule: it’s about giving back. Whatever path that you take in your lives, you must always find time to give something back, something back to your community, give something back to your state or to your country. And let me tell you something, reaching out and helping people will bring you more satisfaction than anything else you have ever done.
Remember those six rules: Trust yourself, Break some rules, Don’t be afraid to fail, Ignore the naysayers, Work like hell, and Give something back.
Arnold Schwarzenegger – Six Secrets To Success – New. Remember those six rules: Trust yourself, Break some rules, Don’t be afraid to fail, Ignore the naysayers, Work like hell, and Give something back. Complete Full Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text.
Trending Now AROUND THE WEB
- The U.S. Surgeon General, Dr. Vivek H. Murthy, And Elmo Get Vaccinated
- Samsung Mobile – What Comes Next? Super Charging On Samsung Galaxy S6
- Legalize Comfyballs Underwear
- Little Boy On Morphine Tells His Mom How He Really Feels About His Father
- So Wrong: Couple Fights Over Phone After Jealous Boyfriend Sees Cheating Texts
- Police Officer Jesse Kidder Refuses To Resort To Deadly Force: I Wanted To Be Absolutely Sure
- Barack Obama – Weekly Address – Climate Change Can No Longer Be Ignored
- Uncle Of 1-Year-Old Girl Who Was Shot In The Head Interrupts Live TV Report To Deliver Heartbreaking Message
- Just Juice – Lavish – Featuring – Logic & Mojo
- Can I Pet Your Titties
- Power Hungry New York Cops Arrest Teen For Playing Basketball
- ESPN Reporter And Former ABC News Reporter Britt McHenry Criticizing Lot Clerk
- Ben & Jerry’s: Introducing The BRRR-ito!
- Star Wars Battlefront Reveal Trailer
- Old Crazy Man Just Want To Carry His Pipe
- BATMAN v SUPERMAN – DAWN OF JUSTICE Trailer
- Russian Army Military Cadets Sing And March To Aqua Barbie Girl
- Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice Official Sneak Peek (2015)
- Britney Spears Blasts Audience Heckler During Las Vegas Concert
- Senator Pat Roberts Ringtone Let It Go Plays At Senate Hearing
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Official Teaser #2
- Jord The Canadian – Canadian DJs Be Like
Tags: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Arnold Schwarzenegger Six Secrets To Success New, Arnold Schwarzenegger Six Secrets To Success New Arnold Schwarzenegger Six Secrets To Success New Read, Arnold Schwarzenegger Six Secrets To Success New Commentary, Arnold Schwarzenegger Six Secrets To Success New Dialogue, Arnold Schwarzenegger Six Secrets To Success New Quotes, Arnold Schwarzenegger Six Secrets To Success New Review, Arnold Schwarzenegger Six Secrets To Success New Text, Arnold Schwarzenegger Six Secrets To Success New Words, Complete, Dialogue, Manuscript, New, People Quotes And Saying, Quotes, Read, Read Entertainment, Read News, Read The News, Read Transcription, Read Transcripts, Remarks, Saying, Script, Six Secrets To Success, Text, Transcripts, Video, Videos, Webcam, Words.