Al Pacino – Any Given Sunday – Inspirational
Al Pacino – Any Given Sunday – Inspirational – Speech
The Accurate Source To Find Quotes To People.”
The Accurate Source To Find Speeches To AL PACINO’S INSPIRATIONAL SPEECH FROM ANY GIVEN SUNDAY
[Alfredo James “Al” Pacino (born April 25, 1940)]
I don’t know what to say really.
Three minutes to the biggest battle of our professional lives all comes down to today.
Either we heal as a team or we are going to crumble.
Inch by inch, play by play till we’re finished.
We are in hell right now, gentlemen believe me and we can stay here and get the shit kicked out of us or we can fight our way back into the light.
We can climb out of hell.
One inch, at a time.
Now I can’t do it for you.
I’m too old.
I look around and I see these young faces and I think
I made every wrong choice a middle age man could make.
I uh. I pissed away all my money believe it or not.
I chased off anyone who has ever loved me.
And lately, I can’t even stand the face I see in the mirror.
You know when you get old in life things get taken from you.
That’s, that’s part of life.
But, you only learn that when you start losing stuff.
You find out that life is just a game of inches.
So is football.
Because in either game life or football the margin for error is so small.
I mean one half step too late or to early you don’t quite make it.
One half second too slow or too fast and you don’t quite catch it.
The inches we need are everywhere around us.
They are in ever break of the game every minute, every second.
On this team, we fight for that inch
On this team, we tear ourselves, and everyone around us to pieces for that inch.
We CLAW with our finger nails for that inch.
Cause we know when we add up all those inches that’s going to make the fucking difference between WINNING and LOSING between LIVING and DYING.
I’ll tell you this in any fight it is the guy who is willing to die who is going to win that inch.
And I know if I am going to have any life anymore it is because, I am still willing to fight, and die for that inch because that is what LIVING is.
The six inches in front of your face.
Now I can’t make you do it.
You gotta look at the guy next to you.
Look into his eyes.
Now I think you are going to see a guy who will go that inch with you.
You are going to see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team because he knows when it comes down to it, you are gonna do the same thing for him.
That’s a team, gentlemen and either we heal now, as a team, or we will die as individuals.
That’s football guys.
That’s all it is.
Now, what do you gonna do?
Al Pacino – Any Given Sunday – Inspirational Speech. I’ll tell you this in any fight it is the guy who is willing to die who is going to win that inch. And I know if I am going to have any life anymore it is because, I am still willing to fight, and die for that inch because that is what LIVING is. The six inches in front of your face. Complete Full Script, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text By Al Pacino – Any Given Sunday – Inspirational Speech.
Trending Now AROUND THE WEB
- Bart Baker – Ariana Grande – The Weeknd – Love Me Harder
- So Some Guy Brought A Chicken To The Party
- Chest-Bump – How To Secure The Most Dangerous Animal – Oh My God
- Kmart – Joe Boxer – Jingle Bellies 2014
- Marley Natural Fine Cannabis
- Toronto Maple Leafs Fans Finish Singing US Anthem After Technical Difficulties
- James Newton Howard – The Hanging Tree – The Hunger Games – Mockingjay Pt.1 Score – Featuring – Jennifer Lawrence
- NASA – A Year In The Life Of Earth’s CO2
- Romina Garcia – This Chick Got Some Wild Relationship Advice
- The Holderness Family – All About That Baste
- John Boehner – A Message Before The President’s Immigration Speech 2014
- PooPourri – Even Santa Poops
- Barack Obama – Address To The Nation On Immigration Reform 2014
- Black Angel – Ti Si Mi U Krvi
- Everton Fan Picks Nose And Wipes It On Ladies Head
- DennisCeeTV – 3 Hours Of Walking In NYC As A Homosexual
- Barely Political – 10 Hours Of Walking In NYC As A Thanksgiving Turkey
- Family Lives On Foundation – Olive ‘N One – Olive Toss At Traditions Ball 2014
- Chief Flynn – Shooting Press Conference
- Lauren O’Brien – My Impressions Of Celebrities Stuck In Traffic
- Billy Gilman – My Story
- Glenn Medeiros – Tourettes Karaoke – Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You
Tags: 1940, Al Pacino, Al Pacino Any Given Sunday Inspirational Speech, Al Pacino Any Given Sunday Inspirational Speech Read, Al Pacino Any Given Sunday Inspirational Speech Script, Al Pacino Any Given Sunday Inspirational Speech Transcript, Alfredo James Pacino, Any Given Sunday, Any Given Sunday Film, April 25, Complete, Dialogue, Inspirational Speech, Manuscript, Oliver Stone Film, People Quotes And Saying, Quotes, Read, Read News Script, Read The News, Remarks, Saying, Script, Text, Transcript, Video, Videos, Webcam, Words.