Al Pacino – Any Given Sunday – Inspirational
Al Pacino – Any Given Sunday – Inspirational – Speech
The Accurate Source To Find Quotes To People.”
The Accurate Source To Find Speeches To AL PACINO’S INSPIRATIONAL SPEECH FROM ANY GIVEN SUNDAY
[Alfredo James "Al" Pacino (born April 25, 1940)]
I don’t know what to say really.
Three minutes to the biggest battle of our professional lives all comes down to today.
Either we heal as a team or we are going to crumble.
Inch by inch, play by play till we’re finished.
We are in hell right now, gentlemen believe me and we can stay here and get the shit kicked out of us or we can fight our way back into the light.
We can climb out of hell.
One inch, at a time.
Now I can’t do it for you.
I’m too old.
I look around and I see these young faces and I think
I made every wrong choice a middle age man could make.
I uhâ€¦. I pissed away all my money believe it or not.
I chased off anyone who has ever loved me.
And lately, I can’t even stand the face I see in the mirror.
You know when you get old in life things get taken from you.
That’s, that’s part of life.
But, you only learn that when you start losing stuff.
You find out that life is just a game of inches.
So is football.
Because in either game life or football the margin for error is so small.
I mean one half step too late or to early you don’t quite make it.
One half second too slow or too fast and you don’t quite catch it.
The inches we need are everywhere around us.
They are in ever break of the game every minute, every second.
On this team, we fight for that inch
On this team, we tear ourselves, and everyone around us to pieces for that inch.
We CLAW with our finger nails for that inch.
Cause we know when we add up all those inches that’s going to make the fucking difference between WINNING and LOSING between LIVING and DYING.
I’ll tell you this in any fight it is the guy who is willing to die who is going to win that inch.
And I know if I am going to have any life anymore it is because, I am still willing to fight, and die for that inch because that is what LIVING is.
The six inches in front of your face.
Now I can’t make you do it.
You gotta look at the guy next to you.
Look into his eyes.
Now I think you are going to see a guy who will go that inch with you.
You are going to see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team because he knows when it comes down to it, you are gonna do the same thing for him.
That’s a team, gentlemen and either we heal now, as a team, or we will die as individuals.
That’s football guys.
That’s all it is.
Now, what do you gonna do?
Al Pacino – Any Given Sunday – Inspirational Speech. I’ll tell you this in any fight it is the guy who is willing to die who is going to win that inch. And I know if I am going to have any life anymore it is because, I am still willing to fight, and die for that inch because that is what LIVING is. The six inches in front of your face. Complete Full Script, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text By Al Pacino – Any Given Sunday – Inspirational Speech.
AROUND THE WEB
- Jonas Myrin – Dead Alive
- Cody Simpson – Summertime Of Our Lives
- Operation Ivy – Sound System
- Draw My Life – Superman Man Of Steel
- Jamie Foxx – Channing Tatum – I Wanna – Channing All Over Your Tatum
- Carla Dauden – No, I’m Not Going To The World Cup
- Schmoyoho – Dead Giveaway – iTunes Version
- Watch 2 Canadians Discover That The US Is Now A Police State
- Jenna Marbles – Kermie Worm And Mr. Marbles Toys – 100% Safe For Dogs
- Henry Rollins – US Military Recruitment
- Aaron Weiss – Iraq Combat Vet, Speaks Brilliantly To Dutchess County Against The Safe Act
- Keith Barry – Brain Magic
- Raffaello D’Andrea – The Astounding Athletic Power Of Quadcopters
- The Cleaner Wiener – Applegate Organic And Natural Meat
- Thai PSA – Smoking Kid
- China Air-Freight Handlers At Guangzhou Airport – No Care Policy
- Zbigniew Brzezinski – Syria – US Is Engaging In Mass Propaganda
- Peter Jackson Answers Fan Mail
- Streetlight Manifesto – Keasbey Nights
- Rhett And Link – Yo Daddy Battle
Tags: 1940, Al Pacino, Al Pacino Any Given Sunday Inspirational Speech, Al Pacino Any Given Sunday Inspirational Speech Read, Al Pacino Any Given Sunday Inspirational Speech Script, Al Pacino Any Given Sunday Inspirational Speech Transcript, Alfredo James Pacino, Any Given Sunday, Any Given Sunday Film, April 25, Complete, Dialogue, Inspirational Speech, Manuscript, Oliver Stone Film, People Quotes And Saying, Quotes, Read, Read News Script, Read The News, Remarks, Saying, Script, Text, Transcript, Video, Videos, Webcam, Words.